Joe, The Penguin

Reaction score
I just decided to try modeling one of my characters, Joe The Penguin. So far he's looking very good. Joe is a character I created a couple of years ago, along with a humorous comic series, which I am now starting on his 4th season. The comics were only about a page long (both sides), and had random disgusting immature humor, and were poorly drawn, except for main characters, which we very simplistic cartoon-like characters :D However, everyone I know that has seen Joe loves him, surprisingly. The comics are made by me but "published" (aka stapled together) under Stupid Humor, which I have other series'. I just wanted to show you my best attempt at modeling Joe so far. It is 10,600 triangles, so you don't bet on him being in our mod, but if we have multiplayer, we'll have a lowpoly version which can be unlocked and used in multiplayer after completing the game! I also realize he looks NOTHING like a real penguin, but that's the point with cartoony characters isn't it? At first I thought the front and side views from the comic version could not possibly be put together in 3d form. I had to change a few things, but nothing major. If I get all the characters modeled, I'll be making 3d comics :D Well, here's Joe!

"Digitized" Joe

Joe 1

Joe 2

Joe side

Joe front

Joe's logo

Comic version front

Comic version side

Back