John Titor - Time Traveller?

I have really good vision..says my eye doctor..got an examniation a few months ago..so i guess there are portals being opened up all around me haha

I read about this about a couple years back, and from what I remember he mentioned some WACO-type events that would happen in the U.S. each month starting in late 2005 and would increase into a full civil war. As you can see that hasn't happened yet. I think he's a hoaxer.

Somebody thats really from the future and posting in 2000/2001 would easily be able to state something like a war on terrorism or war in iraq or 9/11 or SOMEthing easily spottable in US history books even today.
That just means that even in the future, they still don't know what the hell the president is thinking. :p

Couldn't all the alien sightings and visits "some people" witness be humans travelling back in time? I remember reading a few years ago that if humans went to Mars, within 3 generations there would be differences in our body structure due to the atmosphere and the less effect of gravity that Mars has. So the weird looking beings people report could actually be humans from some other point in time. No longer being on Earth our bodies would adapt to other environments we inhabit no?

That just means that even in the future, they still don't know what the hell the president is thinking. :p

Couldn't all the alien sightings and visits "some people" witness be humans travelling back in time? I remember reading a few years ago that if humans went to Mars, within 3 generations there would be differences in our body structure due to the atmosphere and the less effect of gravity that Mars has. So the weird looking beings people report could actually be humans from some other point in time. No longer being on Earth our bodies would adapt to other environments we inhabit no?
No.

Ok, I admit it, this thread was created solely to lure kathaksung.

Btw, the government isn't watching you.

Actually I think he did predict a second gulf war in the middle east. I think thats one of the predictions he made that were true. He "left" several months before 2001, btw.

But oh well.

Someone posts some stuff about being a time traveller.

On the internet.

On the fecking internet

Its a hoax.

^^ Why don't you just post one more time so you can have 700 posts? (parrot of doom)

I can't stand seeing 99 of something..it has to be 100 or nothing...99 of anything is just so...incomplete...i feel so naked when i look at that number.

99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99 99

My last girlfriend left me because of that.

Awesome..you know..there could be people on this planet from the future..maybe thousands of years ahead of us and going back in time can simply be a school project...or as common as people having cars or something.

It's completely 100% possible...I mean in just 60,000 years look where Humanity is at today (from a technological standpoint) add another 60,000 then who knows what we'll be able to accomplish/produce.

I have to agree with him, time travel IS 100% possible. Infact, we are doing it now. As you go slower then light you go forward in time. Of course now if we go even slower then the light then we must go forward faster.

But of course time travel backwards is basically impossible. First of all you have to attain a speed FTL (which is also impossible) and then you have to somehow get back to where you started, keeping in mind that you have been moving the whole time. Time travel without movement is impossible as that is what every theory relies on.

There are other more viable theories such as using quarks (which bend space) as a sling shot to get to a point in exponentially less time, technically throwing you forward... or something, it is complex. I watched a documantary on it. The Physicist explained it with a pizza. :D

Read the wiki article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timetravel

wormhole, if you get in one, and stay in the middle, and survive you will be in a timewarp i think, wormhole... whatever it is well, just activate omega 19/14/16 whatever it was

You guys should read this book called "Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene.

Search it up.

Back