I worked it out i think I am somethin like 322...

Wow if I add that up i get 7!!

That means nothing to me........ :O :p

I started coming here during the Summer 2003 for new, joined when the stolen build controversy lead me here and I wanted to post (Gabe's post was the trigger to it all!!)...

I'm member #1956

I don't even want to think about the number of hours I have wasted talking about random stuff with you guys. :O

Actually, now I remember, I had another account in 2003!

But I lost it :(

I notice many of the earlier members on that list have custom ranks ...how what why? Surely they should have changed ...

They don't change unless you post.

Otherwise they are fixed at the last thing they were set to, in some cases 'The only gay in the village' :p

hehe ... by far the best.
And trying not to sound stupid, but where can I find my member number ... I'm useless. [It's a bit pointless as I didn't sign up for about a year tho - stalking was my game :p]

Right, go to your profile, look at the URL, and there should be a lil bit near the end that says 'u=x' where x is your member number.

has anyone noticed the strange join dates for a few of the staff?

for example Munro has the screwed up code bug of a join date 01/01/1970, but people like starmonkey and zerimski are listed as joining on the day they were born.

check it out for yourselves: link

been here since I heard hints of Hl2, I didn't sign up immediately, I hung around for a bit before I started in on the speculation debates :D..
dunno why I stay... you all smell of pomegranates!

When did I join? Must post to find out.

EDIT: Bah, July 2004.

Jesus, that was early. :eek:

But I'm not a Senior Member. :( :p

Sulkdodds said:
When did I join? Must post to find out.

EDIT: Bah, July 2004.

Jesus, that was early. :eek:

But I'm not a Senior Member. :( :p

What are you blind?

July 2003.

:stab:

It takes a real nerd to get 2,000+ post count that joined 2004. Bows to creamator...

MarcoPollo said:
It takes a real nerd to get 2,000+ post count that joined 2004. Bows to creamator...
I've got over 4,100 posts on the INS Forums :monkee:

Strange though, by viewing the Members by join date here, I'm the 42nd to join...

Shens said:
I'm user 4283. If you add that up, you get 17 which is the day of my birthday.

Coincidence? I think not.
Positively not a coincidence.

Look at me!

Add 'em.

:O

Weirdly weird.

Hmmm... i've been browsing these forums for a while... but not since may 2003. Can I still have a cookie?

hmmm I'm just posting this to check when I joined.

I guess you got me beat :thumbs:

OCybrManO said:
Just get another 318 posts and you'll be one of us. :E
Is the "1000 posts = Senior Member" going to stay or is Munro going to take it back away, soon?

Insane said:
Is the "1000 posts = Senior Member" going to stay or is Munro going to take it back away, soon?
Who knows? Like women, Munro is a dirty whore... err... well... like some women. That doesn't make much sense, does it? Let me rephrase that. Like cars, Munro often needs his tires rotated. What the hell does that mean? Ahh, I'll get it right eventually. Like mexicans? No, that's not right... nor is it politically correct. Anal warts? That's just disgusting. Porcupines? You know, I suck at this simile thing. I'll give it one last try. Like Doug Lombardi, Munro doesn't do much around here... but when he says they're going to do something it sure gets done... except in cases where, in fact, it doesn't get done... but, other than those, everything gets done... late. That's a bit better but I still need to work on my comparisons.

PS: I was kidding, Munro. It was a joke. Really. Don't kill me.

If there was no Munro then this wouldn't be here! Give him some credit...

*waits for Super Moderator privaleges*

joule said:
Positively not a coincidence.

Look at me!

Add 'em.

:O

Weirdly weird.

uhm, My number is 503
add that up and it's 8
which is the date of my birthday too...... totally weird.

I've been around since May of 2003, as well... don't post much, though. I have my reasons... *cough*. I'm third on the Member List under M, organized by join date. ;)

Min Rizor said:
I've been around since May of 2003, as well... don't post much, though. I have my reasons... *cough*. I'm third on the Member List under M, organized by join date. ;)

MEH FEH HEH

Jesus shite, where have you been hiding?

xLostx said:
If there was no Munro then this wouldn't be here! Give him some credit...

*waits for Super Moderator privaleges*
You're right. Everybody is shitting on him, but we wouldn't be here without his addiction to buy web domains!

Murray_H said:
MEH FEH HEH

Jesus shite, where have you been hiding?
I'm good at lurking, I guess. Anyways, I check back from time to time.

MarcoPollo said:
You have more than 2000 and you joined late 2004...

Aaaanywho.

Join date... January 2004... Soooo close to 2003. Which makes a huge difference. I feel so noobish :(

vegeta897 said:
Join date... January 2004... Soooo close to 2003. Which makes a huge difference. I feel so noobish :(
You're a noob ether way.

vegeta897 said:
You have more than 2000 and you joined late 2004...

Aaaanywho.

almost 4 thousand posts in a lil over a year...wowzers n00b jajaja jk

Oooh, i'm number 15300. I feel special. And no, my birthday ISN'T on the 8th. :)

I have...this place treats me well so I always come back.

I was reading this place pre- September 2003, but I joined way later :(

Kirkburn said:
Oooh, i'm number 15300. I feel special. And no, my birthday ISN'T on the 8th. :)
lol, you mean the 9th?

1 + 5 + 3 = 9

:)

Back