Judith getting what she rightfully deserves.

Reginald

Reaction score
gmconstruct00129jl.jpg

This is how they execute people in the resistance :D

She wasn't all bad, she just cared for Eli...

I know, but she is still a lying, kiniving (sp?) bitch :p

I just love this kind of executing people... so cool!

That's actually what really happened to Jesus if you read into the bible deep enough.

Jus said:
Yep...the Romans didn't mess around.
I'll say, but, if he was headcrabbed and became a zombie, the resurrection ain't such a big thing all of a sudden.

Hoe do you do that with the ropes? When i try and tie, say, a metrocop to a wall, the ropes just keeps gwoing as he runs? Do you have to rope the limbs?

Jus said:
That's actually what really happened to Jesus if you read into the bible deep enough.

I thought he got crotchified? I might read the bible again to re-jog my memory on jebus and his minions, superman and batman.

Another great death is to rope her to the floor and then rope a ream of manhacks to her. They almost pull her apart trying to attack you.

AJ Rimmer said:
I'll say, but, if he was headcrabbed and became a zombie, the resurrection ain't such a big thing all of a sudden.
Hmm… yeah the worst he might do is swat a barrel at us.

He was dead and then was raised from the dead. Yeah he is a zombie all right.

Is This Tea said:
Hmm… yeah the worst he might do is swat a barrel at us.

He was dead and then was raised from the dead. Yeah he is a zombie all right.
He could have been a fast or a poison zombies.

Look at all the people he's poisoned. And quite quickly. Maybe he's a fast poison zombie.

bodhi said:
say what?
The fact is that far more crime and child abuse has been committed by zealots in the name of God, Jesus and Mohammed than has ever been committed in the name of Satan. Many people don’t like that statement, but few can argue with it.
-Kenneth V. Lanning, Supervisory Special Agent at the Behavioral Science Instruction and Research Unit of the FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.

Sad but true. Like how all sides (except the atheist Soviets) thought god was on their side when it came to fighting.

that headcrab's shadow is about twenty times it's size...

edit: i think it's mossmans actually :sleep:

Wow... you people have way too much time on your hands.

Of course, I'm one to speak... :|

Back