Just another thought

crazed

Reaction score
Imagine if VALVe had announced HL2 2 or 3 years ago and said Sept 30., 2003 for 3 years, and THEN delayed it. Imagine how let down we woulda been. At least it was only a couple months. I dunno, its just a thought. Sorry if its been brought up before.

That's why this is no big deal to me. I remember how Black and White put its fans through a hell of a delay ride.

btw crazed, shouldn't you change your avatar now it's been pushed back? ;)

yea well said man! i mean i think it is gr8 they didn't say nothin till MAY

somehow i don't think the let down would've been any less had it not been for that anouncement back in july and fragmaster pissing everyone off.

Honestly who here did not want to see fragmaster dress up in an hev suit and pass out free copies of hl2?

Even then, I'm still extremely dissapointed. I'm on my Vacation right now, I took off for HL2. And my girlfriend and I are on a break. This is awful.

actually hes not, so far

i just wish they would release the rest of the E3 high res bink videos, obviously they have them done if we saw parts of them the other day

There was something to be said for the hope that valve was going to break all precedent by not announcing til just before the release and actually hitting the date. Oh well.

Your point is still true.

Originally posted by AlCapucci
Your getting banned for threads like this you know.

why's that, its not like I'm spamming HL2 delay annoucncement...I'm mearly trying to put things in perspective for some ppl

and yes...i do have to change my avatar :cheese:

Back