Just bought a 6 pack of socks..

Shuzer

Reaction score
I just bought a 6 pack of socks, it came in a resealable bag.
Am I missing something here..?

I need answers! What's the purpose of having a resealable bag for SOCKS? Last I checked, they aren't perishables..

Its so people can try the socks on in the store, you now have socks worn by other people. :naughty:

Actully, I've seen those, and I have no idea either.

lol I had a pack of those.. It made me laugh.. I tore the bag open with my mouth and growled.. :monkee:

i suggest this-

sdklpfh HNGFJKGr
fg
s h
sdfg
h
shs
h

sg
hsf
hshshsh
s
h
s

h
sgh
s
h

sg
hsgh

ghsf
gh
s
ghsgh
sh
sgh

h'
sfh
gfh
gfh
gf

gf
sdf
df
df
g
sdf
hgfh

ft
h
gfh
gf
hdjg
dhgf
gsr
gzsdf
g
sg
df
df
hdf
hdf
gzdf
g

gtdf
gsdfgsd
f
gsdfg
sdf
hsdfh
dfg
h
gfh
guy
hgf
j
gfh
gf
h
gfh
gf
h
thjghdf
hsdrgh
sdf'gh
gfiohuil
uuou
ghui
yguio
yuo
gt\ouiguio
guioyuioyhui
huiohuighuiy
uio
yui
yuio
ui
y
u
y89
uio
hy
7\h\gy
drthf

rth
drth

g
hgfh
gf
h

Ridic said:
i suggest this-

bah, are you suggesting this topic is spam!? :D It may be, but.. I really want to know if there's a reason for a resealable bag of socks, maybe someone had an answer.. it seems really illogical to me

Its for when you wear all 6 pairs for the first time and they're all dirty. You throw them back in there and reseal it then go back to the store. Return them saying that someone had already worn them and you didn't want used socks you wanted new ones. Then you get a new pack for free and restart the whole cycle again so you never have to wear 1 pair of socks more then once ever again!

A resealable sock bag is a perfect idea if your feet stink as much as mine do. I used to use ziplock bags.

Shuzer said:
bah, are you suggesting this topic is spam!? :D It may be, but.. I really want to know if there's a reason for a resealable bag of socks, maybe someone had an answer.. it seems really illogical to me

okay to answer ur question in a serious manner.. maybe the resealable bag is idea to separate ur socks from the rest of ur clothes while travelling? *shrug* i don't travel much.. so i don't know the annoyances of opening up ur suitcase to find a pair of socks from a pile of neatly packed clothes..

just a thought...

Freeman, thanks for the answer.. lol, I wasn't being at all serious in my response to Ridic's post.. I just wanted to make myself look serious so people wouldn't call me a spammer ;) I actually posted the thread in good fun, to see what people would say in response :) :)

Your response makes the most sense, but, I don't see anyone keeping that flimsy, cheap plastic bag for more than a few days at most.

Just bought a 6 pack of Vodka. It comes in a Bottle, how queer!

Throw away the socks and use the bags on your feet :)

Really though, you're fine, message back when you buy some resealable socks :O

Indeed, according to the creators of the party snack Pringles, "once you pop, you just can't stop". Why, I ask then, do they come with a resealable lid on the tube? Have they no faith in their claims?

weerat said:
Indeed, according to the creators of the party snack Pringles, "once you pop, you just can't stop". Why, I ask then, do they come with a resealable lid on the tube? Have they no faith in their claims?

LOL! Good one:E

*gives weerat a chocolate-chip biscuit*

Pringles, socks, I see no connection! Except they are both cheesy.

Shuzer said:
Your response makes the most sense, but, I don't see anyone keeping that flimsy, cheap plastic bag for more than a few days at most.

same here.. thats why i felt a bit weird answering to ur question :)

Sulkdodds said:
Pringles, socks, I see no connection! Except they are both cheesy.

Isnt it obvious? You can eat them both and wear them both in your shoes...I mean honestly, some people just don't know.

/me goes off to find some pringles to wear...

I've kept the bag a few times actually. They can be handy to keep random stuff in. I once kept a load of those little banger things, that you throw on the floor, inside a sock bag. Then my friend through it out the window and it exploded...It was actually quite cool but he wasted almost £10.

They're handy when disposing of dead mice. It keeps the smell in, ya know?

I don't know about the bags, though.

Either Fat Tony is right, or some genius has actually created the bags for multi-purpose use, we just are captialising.

Don't you understand??
The bag is created with translucid plastic (most). That gives the illusion to the buyer that the socks are the representation of water in a solid state. Now when you see water, you see purity. When you see purity, you think Heaven or God. When you think Heaven or God you think in your own purity. When you think purity you think water. When you think water you think translucid plastic. When you think translucid plastic, you think sock pack bags. When you think sock pack bags, you think translucid plastic. When you think water, you think purity. When you see purity, you think Heaven or God. When you think Heaven or God you think in purity. When you think purity you think water.When you see purity, you think Heaven or God.When you think water you think translucid plastic. When you think translucid plastic, you think sock pack bags. When you think sock pack bags, you think translucid plastic. When you think water, you think purity. When you see purity, you think Heaven or God. When you think Heaven or God you think in purity. When you think purity you think water....

This is an infinite cycle that leads the buyer to (you guessed it ) buy.
It's pure psychological capitalism.

Sprafa, that made no sense in the slightest :( lol, you also pasted wayyyy too many times, and the loop doesn't continue properly!

So, you're saying when I see a bag of socks at a store, I think that they're pure so I buy them? But, the resealable bag had no affect on my purchase! I was to buy socks regardless, even if they were in a paper bag

You are blind to the truth

BTW whats up with your new avatar?

I had no idea socks were so thought provoking :( lol

its so the weaklings dont have to tear open the bag. or you could use it for something else i dono.

I think it's just a gimmick in today's capitalist world. If I see two equally priced packs of socks, but one of them says "resealable" on the front, well there's no realy decision to be made. Resealable is simply better, or so mr glad would have me believe.

Sprafa is right. Socks can be a metaphor for anything. Much like Alien...

Farrowlesparrow said:
It is said that socks hold the meaning of life...

yes, feet are indeed the meaning of life. you see 4 little toes and one big ugly one that the others don't want to play with. so then you take one of those paring knives(double edged) and you spread your toes apart with it, and start sawing back and forth. then you pour tobassco on the cut.

Aha. So that's why it didn't work, I was using a common bread knife.

Shuzer said:
I just bought a 6 pack of socks, it came in a resealable bag.
Am I missing something here..?

I need answers! What's the purpose of having a resealable bag for SOCKS? Last I checked, they aren't perishables..

So they can charge more.

Back