Just finished half life 2

B

Bolam2005

I just finished half life 2 and it was great but i was a bit disapointed in how i didnt unlock anything or did i ?

I havent tried a new game if i did would i start of with something i didnt?

Do you really expect ANYONE to understand the crap you just put out?..

Let me translate:

"I just finished Half-Life 2 and it was great, but I was a bit disappointed in how I didn't unlock anything, or did I? I haven't tried a new game. If I did, would I start off with something I didn't?"

Xenome said:
Do you really expect ANYONE to understand the crap you just put out?..

its easy if your not an idiot.

Bolam2005 no unfourtunatly the game doesnt unlock anything once you beat it. allthough you can now play it again from any chapter u like.

I think it would have been great if they let u keep the super 0g gun for the next time around but o well.

Xenome i really done believe u didnt understand what i said it was simple english ffs.
really what planet are u from?

anyways

I would of liked to have kept the blue manipulator gun, and throw bodies around and stuff but oh well better luck next time lol. Thx anyways indy

indy said:
I think it would have been great if they let u keep the super 0g gun for the next time around but o well.
this can be done easily using codes.

A lot can be done easily using codes,. spawning alies or enemys anywhere, increasing max ammo, changing gravity / time, getting the buggy/airboat at any time.

Bolam2005 said:
Xenome i really done believe u didnt understand what i said it was simple english ffs.
really what planet are u from?

anyways

I would of liked to have kept the blue manipulator gun, and throw bodies around and stuff but oh well better luck next time lol. Thx anyways indy

Use cheat codes, you can change a lot including friciton, gravity and air density. Oh and you can get the super manipulator.

Back