Just finished preloading DOD:S (I am not kidding).

Reaction score
Hi all,

just restart your steam client and slobber :D.

[EDIT]: Can't actually belive I got the first post. This is the first time I actually got the news first to this forum :D.

apart from the whole still having to wait till the 26th thing ....

Hot Soup said:
apart from the whole still having to wait till the 26th thing ....
Yeah, that sucks, but then again it's only 11 days away.

Chris_D said:

Its actually nice they are doing this, Steam won't burn when its finally released, network load should be a lot lower during release. I can't wait :E

Considering I was never a fan of DoD, I am very excited about this. The changes they have implemented actually make it more like the sort of game I want. And even if it's not for me, I reckon the levels will still be bootiful. And more models for Gmod. :|

Chris_D said:

Unlike Half-life 2, when it went from several months (September 30th, 2003) to a year and a half (November 16th, 2004). :rolling:

When Valve delays a game, it's for the best. Both Half-life games were delayed and they turned out more awesome then we expected.

Wow, I used to play DoD on occasion, and I can't wait for this to be released. I can't WAIT!

I'll play it when it comes out but getting excited 11 days before release because it's sitting on my HD completely unplayable isn't my thing.

*goes back to watching Bleach and One Piece*

Kanehdian said:
Unlike Half-life 2, when it went from several months (September 30th, 2003) to a year and a half (November 16th, 2004). :rolling:

When Valve delays a game, it's for the best. Both Half-life games were delayed and they turned out more awesome then we expected.
November 16 .... cant forget that day , when i saw the HL2 icon on " My Games " List....i was sick, very sick...but NO , that didnt stop me from playing HL2 !!

All that preloading and I can't even listen to the new sounds from the gcf :frown:

I should have guessed that though...it is encrypted...

woot.

I loved DoD, and I loved Cs: Source. I will probably love DoD Sauce! :D

The Dark Tower is one of my all time favorite novels ever. Followed closely by The Stand. Roland Deschain is one of the most interesting, cool, bad-ass (I hate using that word, but there's nothing else that can describe him) characters ever created.

Back