just noticed - we've made half a million posts

Gah, I missed it! Look's like i'm just gunna have to Spam the forums up to 1 million.

I submitted Halflife2.net to their database, we will be on the last page of the video games category and we'll work our way up :)

CB | Para said:
I submitted Halflife2.net to their database, we will be on the last page of the video games category and we'll work our way up :)
Shouldn't be a problem with our current spammer lineup, and once the game gets released theyll eat our dust :D

if i make the one millionth one, can i get 1million posts under where it says posts?

haha. CooL We GoT A LoT Of PoStS

Pauly said:
if i make the one millionth one, can i get 1million posts under where it says posts?

haha. CooL We GoT A LoT Of PoStS

pff, I could spam 1 million posts even without cheating!

Wow, 0.65% of all the posts are min! :eek: Never looked at it that way :p

you take your postcount and divide it with the total posts (500 000), then take that number times 100 and you get your percentage.

Diddn't you learn this in school?

MaxiKana said:
you take your postcount and divide it with the total posts (500 000), then take that number times 100 and you get your percentage.

Diddn't you learn this in school?

waht is scoool????????????????????

Fat Tony! said:
:O double post! SPAM!

SORRY SORRY SORRY!

Mods, delete the second post please and everyone'll be happy ;(

0,43% of the posts are MINE!

Heh, I learnt that in school but I forgot the x100 bit, so I looked up a percentage calculator on Google :X

We should submit our forums to that site once we reach 500k posts on the front page :eek:

Wowzors!!!!

Heheh, thats gota be a record for a site about a game.... that isnt even released yet!!!!! :D

Back