Just thought...

Personally i'm hoping for co-op as one of the multiplayer options.

But I wouldn't mind finding out until AFTER i bought/downloaded my copy.
Let's wait and see what they have in store for us.

CO-OP! lol man that be so gr8! i mean there are always CO OPS on Xbox and consoles But pc there isnt really. so hl2 will be soooooo fantastic with co-op enabled :O be so class to watch from a 3rd angle at ppl in sp. Saying that if there is co-op who will the other person be?

Valve have already offered Sven Coop assistance in creating HL2's cooperative side, personaly id be happy with deathmatch if TF2 doesnt take to long to come out, although somthing a little deeper would be nice.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see some multiplayer at E3. While they originally said they weren't gonna let it slip until the games release, Valve has obviously needed to change their game plan a little in the intervening year. In addition showing off the MP would likely not provide any major spoilers for the single player, so it would be perfect if they don't want to blow too much of the game for the fans.

Ok, we know the MP is a surprise. I doubt it will be TF2 coz 95% of you guys go moist at the thought of it, so why wouldn't Valve just sell it to you lot rather then give it away?!

Given that HL2 will be eventually reviewed by the media, we would find out about the MP before playing the game. To counter this, I reckon Valve will tell us the basics of the MP at least, if not make a big song and dance about how wonderful it is. I doubt it will be a run-of-the-mill deathmatch given the suspense, but rather something more creative from the CS team.

Bare in mind, the singleplayer experience is more important then the nature of the MP. Valve will be more willing to divulge MP info over SP info.

Back