Kaskade, Deadmau5 - I Remember (deserves a thread)

I think "meh" is all I can get away with without everyone getting their panties in a bunch.

Pretty chill song.

"Move for Me" is pretty good as well.
I just can't get enough of this woman's voice really.

Any other good techno/electronica/whateverthe**** songs that have good vocals?

Pretty chill song.

"Move for Me" is pretty good as well.
I just can't get enough of this woman's voice really.

Any other good techno/electronica/whateverthe**** songs that have good vocals?

Thrillseekers - Waiting For you

gives me the chills everytime.

I just turned on sound effects on my Realtek HD (lol HD name should only be used for Video) Audio Manager and when Auditorium for Environment and Live for Equalizer is on it feels like I'm back at the club. These are the kinda songs you have to hear with an echo and it sounds even better believe it or not

Have to say, the original I Remember by Deadmau5 is probably my favourite chillout song, or atleast in the top 3.

Great song. Always love it when it comes on.

I just turned on sound effects on my Realtek HD (lol HD name should only be used for Video) Audio Manager and when Auditorium for Environment and Live for Equalizer is on it feels like I'm back at the club. These are the kinda songs you have to hear with an echo and it sounds even better believe it or not

I just checked and it didn't sound too good IMHO. I don't know where you party, but the clubs I go to have furniture and stuff in them, so there's no echo :p

I just checked and it didn't sound too good IMHO. I don't know where you party, but the clubs I go to have furniture and stuff in them, so there's no echo :p

depends on the club. some are large and others are smaller and more chill (with furniture)

I remember is amazing. I can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier. I've had this song for quite a while now. I'm a huge fan of trance/vocal trance/house and I'm looking for some new stuff to add to my collection.

Back