Kerry or Bush

Dr. Freeman

Reaction score
So u come in here expecting a political debate? ur not getting one.
instead i am sharing with u something i found on another board which gave me a good chuckle :E

sorry if its been posted before :(

clicky!!

How 'bout screw them both and lets vote yay or nay for a revolution to appoint an infinite amount of monkeys commanded by Frankenstein's monster to be the incumbent leadership to wage war on evil toilet seats.

I would vote for John Stewart, he would do better than both of them!

id vote for Munro, :)

but whatever happens I cant see either of them making a massive difference, events have been set in motion, and its the population of the world that will carry the weight of the future, because as much as leader's,. corporations / governments think there in control, at the end of the day, they are nothing without their minions to feed their wallets, so in essence if we did rebel, everyone of us , including army folk... we would have control over them.

Them being seperate to the rest of human kind? So, this mob would hen rule the government. But, who would lead the mob and what would follow in the wake of this take over? Zero point energy galore? :p

i cant help but feel i get mocked everywhere I go :(. *sniff*

Its odd that, because I can't help but feel like I'm mocking...

Crazy coincidence eh?

i wouldn't vote Munro to run a halflife2 site, never mind a government! :D

vote bush o/

Them being seperate to the rest of human kind? So, this mob would hen rule the government. But, who would lead the mob and what would follow in the wake of this take over? Zero point energy galore?

I run the mobs

staticprimer said:
I would vote for John Stewart, he would do better than both of them!
Seconded. Im sure John Stewart has no interest in being the president, but I think he would be a great one. Bush has shown that administration is really just a matter of having enough council anyways.

Cheers for the link, Dr Freeman.

I hate the partisan separation that this country is experiencing. Half of the population love Bush, but hate Kerry, and the other half is the oposite. Can't we all just get along and agree that Libertarians are stupid?

there is somethign we all agree with: this thing is, that we all disagree!!

That was a funny video.

EDIT: Somebody send Gabe an e-mail. Ask who he and gordon freeman support in the election?

Back