Kids attacked by a Monster, kill it with rocks

This strange creature preservation attitude caused the downfall of the nostromo in alien.

Gees. Has Ridley Scott taught you people nothing.

What doesn't make sense is why scientists would just let it rot instead of take it in and examine it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgbX_9UNkCc

This is exactly what I was thinking, too. Apparently David never revealed how he made that. Some theorised it was lamp/goat foetus/baby or something like that, but they were shooting the film for some time (five years total in making), so you would think they would have ran into troubles.

At any rate, I think it would be possible to for an animal to resemble that. Or make it looks like that. Take a sloth, shave it, put it in a water for sometime to make it slimy looking, make up a story about kids, take some pics. :p

I'm sure a lot of people here would've been scared shitless if they were wasted with tehir teenager friends down by the lake.

Then slop slap slop this ****ed up thing you've never seen before comes out of nowhere. it's heading towards you.

Your back is against a cliff-face, you happen to be facing North.

I never played any of these ****ing games. ****.

To be honest, if the kids didn't kill it, it would have hid and no one would have believed them and we wouldn't have discovered freak sloth mcgee.

It could walk towards me at the speed of an ant and I'd still kill it. I'm not going to leave a potentially dangerous blob alive long enough to find out if it eats people.

You should meet more people. Most of them deserve to be eaten.

inglourious-basterds-eli-roth.jpg

i thought thats what a golem looks like.

Comparing the monster to Eli Roth is an insult towards the monster.

I know what it was...

voldemort.jpg

Seems as though he was extremely easy to kill.

Back