Kill Remedy's Random SS gallery

K

Kill Remedy

Hey here are some random ScreenShots done on gmod 9 hope you enjoy this lawl....:smoking:

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 324
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 364
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 324
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 336
bwahahaha

i saw the word 'screenshot' and figured it'd be crap, but the drinking headcrab in 5.jpg is absolutely hilarious :E

hehe look at him go

im currently working on some other ideas like the zombies any suggestions?

Toilet Crabs!!!

Lol i got borred so i did another selection of screenshots on the new ENEMIES OF HL3:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!! lol i wish they were lol:smoking:

Attachments

• MUST READ.JPG
    MUST READ.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 278
  • HL3 ENEMY INFO.jpg
    HL3 ENEMY INFO.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 309
  • NORMAL.jpg
    NORMAL.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 294
  • POISON.jpg
    POISON.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 302
  • FAST.jpg
    FAST.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 282
Meh, totally random.
Gave me a bit of a chuckle.

the first set of screen shots were pretty good :)
drinking head crab :LOL:
i bet Angry Lawyer would like that one!

I like the first set, and do you have a custom texture on the grav gun, and a custom model for the reg. headcrab b/c those claws look big.

Custom models?

Billtcm said:
I like the first set, and do you have a custom texture on the grav gun, and a custom model for the reg. headcrab b/c those claws look big.

The gun is from G-mod 9 made by Garry Newman, the so called "gravity gun" from HL2 in G-mod is a SWEP called the "physics gun". its entirely different from the gravity gun from HL2 in means of its purpose.

About the custom head crabs claws there the original i think there just the prefabs from HL2 used in G-mod 9. You can spawn pritty much anything from HL2 and Counter Strike: Source in G-mod 9 aswell as playing the maps multiplayer.

ask me if you want a SS of something on Gmod lol, Borred:smoking:

Back