killing bugs gets old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
L337_Assasain said:
How do you ignore someone?

Don't invite them to your birthday party?

Or in freakaloins case invite him but make sure you all dress as bugs...

I've never seen someone who repeats themself as much as Freakaloin. Every single post says the same thing as the last.

Starship Troopers was an ok movie... well 4/10 in my book, but I want someone, (or maybe me), to make a Starship Troopers mod for HL2. Even though antlions aren’t bugs, it would still be cool to use them in that context

Ignore this Freakaloin dude, he's a complete retard. Everything he posts is a troll.

Freakaloin, no one cares if you don't like bugs. Or if you don't think half life 2 will be worth your time because you think it doesn't look as good as Far Cry *rolls eyes*.

Give it a rest would you? Stop being such a wanker!

Err.. Combine? Striders? Dropships, manhacks, attack choppers, apc's, roller mines? I think we'll have our hands full.

As much as it was said badly I have to say I do agree. Fighting bugs/aliens etc is just not as much fun.

The reason I am so excited by HL2 is I hope it has more scene like the ones in HL1 against the army guys, especially the bit where you come up the elevator the music kicks in and all hell breaks lose.

If the combine are as much fun to kill as that then I will love this game.

Freakaloin said:
almost every alien in any game or movie reminds me of bugs and are often called bugs in the games or movies...stop being such fanboys for a sec...its kinda shamful...

So a predator from the popular movie series is a bug?
An Alien Grunt is a bug?
A gargauntua(sp?) is a bug?

meh, I aint a fanboy anyway I feel sorry for them sometimes. Especially the ones who flame everyone that says "But the physics of Halo (Example) weren't that great =/"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back