Kirschtorte's Work-(lots of pics)

kirschtorte

Reaction score
Here's some stuff from my sketchbook, and some sculptures I've done this semester. I have a lot more work, but this is what I have pictures of at the moment:
cimg01872iw.jpg

cimg01912kl.jpg

cimg01934pr.jpg

cimg01929ct.jpg

cimg01944mi.jpg

cimg01955oy.jpg

cimg01960xd.jpg

cimg01974ji.jpg

cimg01983li.jpg

cimg01992fp.jpg

cimg02006xk.jpg

cimg02017jd.jpg

cimg02026tn.jpg

cimg02033ph.jpg

cimg02046xu.jpg

cimg02051gb.jpg

cimg02068ge.jpg

cimg02075ww.jpg

cimg02085dw.jpg

cimg02099qt.jpg

cimg02102vt.jpg

cimg02127hc.jpg

cimg02138pp.jpg

cimg00466mw.jpg

cimg00665oa.jpg

cimg00716ju.jpg

skullpture2tp.gif

and here's a painting I did over vacation, it's not really finished, oh well.
cimg00961tn.jpg

very nice studies. characters seem to be your very strength.

great!

The pitcures are awsome, but sometimes you make the foreheads on people too large.

Danimal said:
The pitcures are awsome, but sometimes you make the foreheads on people too large.
maybe he has a thing for big brains...brains... braaaaaiiiiiinnnnnnsssss :zombie:

WOW you are actually Amazing! I Love it all! Keep posting lush stuff!!!!:D

its really good work, but liek what is it all meant to be going towards!, is it random art work or like, the human figure, what we look like without flesh or well what????

nice to know liek what a final piece woudl look like, or wether or not the sculptures are final pieces?

Thanks for the comments guys. These are all just sketches that I do for fun, and practice. A lot of it is sketches from various Master's paintings, like Kramskoy, Repin, Bouguereau, etc. that I like to take notes on so I can see how they were successful at what they did. The sculptures are finished in the sense that I won't be working on them anymore, but they're not finished pieces because they're still in their clay form, I'd have to cast them in plaster or bronze if I wanted them to last, but these are my first sculptures ever, so I know in a couple years I'll be able to do much better pieces. I don't have very many finished drawings that are impressive, the drawing class I had to take at school was very slow paced. We drew just line drawings for the majority of the semester because they wanted to focus on drawing forms correctly and such. Everything I've done in school is just stillifes, so I don't have anything that I feel is amazing, but here's some paintings and drawings that I did this semester, the images didn't come out great, some of the color isn't what it actually looks like, and the glare catches the texture uglyish in some of them.b,agahg.:
cimg02191kc.jpg

cimg02205tq.jpg

cimg02215px.jpg

cimg02224au.jpg

cimg02230os.jpg

cimg02242bu.jpg

I had to adjust the brightness/contrast of the drawings so you can see them, sorry for the bad images.
cimg02257py.jpg

cimg02262nh.jpg

cimg02278qh.jpg

cimg02295yl.jpg

cimg02317mt.jpg

Nice stuff quite impressive and confident lines. I like

Wow, very impressive mate - How old are you?

Unlike me you enjoy art and what associates with it, which I think makes all the difference. This is evident in your work, as you have a mass amount of work that you say you do for fun and pracise. So it's likely that you are chasing a career in art perhaps? Looks like you will do good :)

I've personally never tried sculptures, as I've only done homework or classwork in my art class, but your results look very impressive, so I'm interested somewhat to give it a go...

I particularly like your anatomical-style drawings, and they are really high quality, the faces, bodies etc. If you want a bit of constructive criticism however, I think that some of your drawings are too line based, rather than more subtle shadings. For example, the drawing of what seems to be your own foot seems quite weird, as the lines are too bold. However I do understand that sketches like that are essentially sketches and perfection is not something that you chase after when doing such things :)

Looks amazing. Really great job- that's some incredibly skilled stuff.
Also, I misread and thought 'unreal was complimenting your high quality "feces". Ah, for the love of small text.

love the sculptures :E

ive tried my hand at a lot of different mediums before (and usually did pretty well i think :p) but one thing i was never able get right was sculpting of any kind

i especially like the head that looks like its lo-poly :p

absolutely astounding. that picture of the guy who's face is a bunch of hands really trips me the hell out.

looks great! I've attempted to keep a sketch book many times but I don't have the discipline :(

wow. i think you have more talent in sculpting than drawing. the paintings are quite nice, too. You seem to more patient than i am, i prefer to 'let go' and just draw/paint like a maniac, without paying attention to details.

Back