Kotick wants to support PC gaming.

Caesar v. Cicero, part deux. Gather your legions.

EDIT:
Tell that to any of the Fortune 500 companies or the lobbies which dominate our nation's politics. If it means anything to you, I totally agree that it's "unethical", but on the grand scope of things, it's a drop in proverbially overflowing blood bucket of amoralties that constitutes big business.

Forgive me if I am interpreting you wrong, but you seem to be suggesting apathy as a response to overwhelming immoral business decisions. I agree with that in the same amounts as I agree with the "lets keep burning oil because the environments already ****ed" sentiment.

Lay back and let the world destroy itself. Take a deep, whole breath in through the mouth, slowly let out through the nose. Drink a LOT of bottled water. Play the latest Final Fantasy and feel productive. Participate in gaming forum activism. Buy a new car. Participate in the economy, etc.

Yeah, gotta blog some stuff too. If you're a real person, anyways.

Wait

wait...

Hey now... :'(

Aw, don't feel bad. That would make me feel bad. You don't want to do that to me, do you?

I very much want you to be extremely angry, that's why I post here duder.

That's what PC's need. A bigger screen you need to sit far away in order to have the same intake and feedback as you would regularly sitting at a desk.

It's like the PC MW 2: improve one element and slap on a pricetag.

I think I'll bring this up again since it was kinda overlooked with the 'heated' debate:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=254579

The Games for Windows Live team are forgetting that despite Activision's faults (And their Controversial decisions with Modern Warfare 2 for the PC) at the very least Activision has brought many of their titles over to the PC. Microsoft has brought very few of their own titles to the PC in comparison. Great bit of Hypocrisy, though.

Back