KSP90 modell

Stertman

Reaction score
I have worked on this on my sparetime:sniper: .. tell me what you think..

cheers

gooch you havent posted here in a long long time :S .
as for the gun it looks very nice . its a m249 right ?.
i really cant see any problems with it but i do ugest that you work on modeling things that arent true to life or thing that arent weapons . the modeling world has seen far too many mp5's , ak's and m4's ...try to move on into different areas of modeling such as props , characters or concept weaponry.

nice model... would you be interested in modeling for a mod?

if so... send me a PM

mindless_moder said:
gooch you havent posted here in a long long time :S .
as for the gun it looks very nice . its a m249 right ?.
i really cant see any problems with it but i do ugest that you work on modeling things that arent true to life or thing that arent weapons . the modeling world has seen far too many mp5's , ak's and m4's ...try to move on into different areas of modeling such as props , characters or concept weaponry.

hmm.. I feel like i post here too much.. Its the swedish version of the weapon and is callled ksp90 (as said in the title). The rason to why I make weapons is that I'm working on a single player mod with some friends and i think that weapons is a pretty important thing to have in the game, dont you think? Im working on a character aswell.. but it will take some time to finish it..
cheers
:naughty:

yeah i guess but with all the modern combat scenarios you see in games today dont you think it would be a wise idea to deviate rom the norm ?.

yeah.. maybe.. but we dont want to make a "starwars style" mod,, neither a ww2 mod.. and yeah, there are many americas army games out there.. but like one swedish army game.. so this will be a swedish, moderncombat, storybased, singelplayer mod. I think you will see many props from me during the time we work on it.

Back