lack of new stuff

if u dont know about bthe vids ur missing alot dude, anyway i want the vids im an impatient little brat! giiiiiive me infor!!!!!!!

The following demos I've heard about but we haven't seen:

- Street battle with combine and civilians, Large mechanoid chases Gordon, he shuts door but it shoves camera-eye through letterbox then smashes the door down.

- Lightbulb swinging showing off lighting effects.

- Gordon jumping up rocks to escape 6 Ant Lions, but they chase him all the way.

- Gordon hiding from Ant Lion Guard, which then attacks Combine APC, the APC sends a signal flare into the sky as it is pushed down a ravine, Gordon kills the beast but as it dies a dropship arrives containing more combine.

- Ship being slowly consumed by fire.

Let's hope they get released some time, eh?
:cheers:

I emailed gabe 2 AM last nite my time and he answered, lol but I stayed up till 5 AM before going to sleep...

"release the 600 mb one"? wtf.. Who says Valve has to release the whole E3 presentation in one big video all at once? If they do or do not, people are going to want more. No matter what they do, people will want more. They will probably give us a bunch of small videos, not a huge 30 minute one. Even if they do, it doesn't mean its going to be 600MB. They could use DivX or something and make it half the size :p

Stop the "600mb one" talk.. thats the gamespy cam release. :\ And it wasn't a "video".. it was a string of demos. So they could have changed those demos or made more or got rid of some or whatever. Don't expect much, that way you won't be disappointed :|

Originally posted by simmo2k3
Your gonna have to wait ages for more info on MP, there saying its gonna be something big

Something big to me would be CS2 and DoD2 coming with HL2... Because I certainly don't care at all about TF2.

Back