LEEEERRROOOOOOYYYYY nnnnnnnJENKIIIINNNSSSS

just watched it again, so good, even his voice is funny, ''its not my fault'' god i love that bit.

whats with the ''chums'' bit? do people call each other chums in wow?

My favorite part about that is that I was on a UBRS raid recently (pickup groups suck), and someone decided he needed recreate that.... needless to say, we wiped.

i dont play these games but what is the significance of this ''mission'', is it?, going wrong, do they just have to lose loadsa points to revive eachother or what?

lol, it's so funny

"LEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!"

I remember a few people like him in EverQuest who would just rush in without caring if the group was ready

can someone explain what's going on in this video? i don't really get it :p

edit: lol nevermind, but why was everyone pissed? couldn't they just, restart or something?

He did say "At least I have chicken" a tiny FAQ by one of the people who made they he confirmed thats what he said plus if you listen carfully you can tell.

morningstar said:
can someone explain what's going on in this video? i don't really get it :p

edit: lol nevermind, but why was everyone pissed? couldn't they just, restart or something?

They probably lost several hours of work becouse he didn't want to wait a few seconds.

Chav said:
For people who don't know:

It was staged!
Doesn't stop it from being funny. As I used to play a lot of Ultima Online, that video really struck a chord with me.

-Angry Lawyer

I saw this at work today and it really made me laugh out loud. Leeeeroooooooy nnnnnnJenkinssss. That part alone was worth the download.

jimbo118 said:
i dont play these games but what is the significance of this ''mission'', is it?, going wrong, do they just have to lose loadsa points to revive eachother or what?

You can be revived on / near the spot you died. In this case that's a no-no coz there are a lot of pissed off, high level characters in there. So you have to revive at a graveyard far away from the place you died, plus you get a temporary state of reduced armor and health. Leeroy cost that guild one hour of playing time. I wouldn't mind, coz it was damn funny. And Leeroy himself must a bit smug about the fact that he shot to notoriety (unless this was staged off course).

BTW Did I hear this right?

"He's so stoned ..."
"No, we do have soulstone out, do we?"

qckbeam said:
That was pretty funny. Thanks, Ship :)
No problem, man. :)
Angry Lawyer said:
Man, that actually made me cry laughing. I've not laughed, or cried, in years, so that's a pretty impressive feat.

-Angry Lawyer
Wuhoo, mission accomplished! :D
Shakermaker said:
BTW Did I hear this right?

"He's so stoned ..."
"No, we do have soulstone out, do we?"
I don't play WoW, but I think he said:
"Who soul-stoned...?"
"We do have a soul-stone out, don't we?"

I'm still cracking up about this one, by the way. I can't stop playing it over in my head. :p
"Let's do this! LEEEERRROOOOYYYY nnnnnJENNNNNKIIIINNSSSS!!" Hahahahahaha.

ship said:
I'm still cracking up about this one, by the way. I can't stop playing it over in my head. :p
"Let's do this! LEEEERRROOOOYYYY nnnnnJENNNNNKIIIINNSSSS!!" Hahahahahaha.
haha, brilliant man, gave me a right laugh today. :LOL: ;)

Dalamari said:
lol, it's so funny

"LEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOY JENKINS!"

I remember a few people like him in EverQuest who would just rush in without caring if the group was ready

Heh, I still have nightmares of my AO days and idiots rushing the Guardian of Time (a huge nasty 4-legged cyborg thing surrounded with eeeevil robots). People didn't scream "Leeroy nnjenkins" though, but after a few seconds they started yelling "HEAL ME!". :D

I'm makes me laugh and pisses me off at the same time

I laugh because it was funny, I'm angry because that paladin has valor shoulders, and they're for warriors

Ninja looting shitcock :angry:

Possabley the most unfunnyest video in the history of the internet. Thanks for wasting my time.. I could of been punching myself in the gut or somthing equaly forfilling, but no, I watched the video. >_<

Ritz said:
Possabley the most unfunnyest video in the history of the internet. Thanks for wasting my time.. I could of been punching myself in the gut or somthing equaly forfilling, but no, I watched the video. >_<
The words 'FOAD' come to mind. Ironically, I felt exactly the same about your post as you did about the video.

lePobz said:
The words 'FOAD' come to mind. Ironically, I felt exactly the same about your post as you did about the video.

"The internet, a wonderfull, welcoming place where you can express your own opinion to millions of users around the world, as long as your opinion is the same as everyone elses, or you can just shut the hell up"

>_> Bite me LePobz

The only reason you don't think it is funny is because you didn't take part in the whole thing. There was a post on the WoW forums, he had a really long post about how the rookery needs to be nerfed and how hard it is. And then the video, and all the replies and everything.

Foxtrot said:
The only reason you don't think it is funny is because you didn't take part in the whole thing. There was a post on the WoW forums, he had a really long post about how the rookery needs to be nerfed and how hard it is. And then the video, and all the replies and everything.
Sounds unbelievably exciting and funny :sleep: ...........

Foxtrot said:

Only reason I dont find it funny, is that I dont find it funny.

There is my reason, its just retarded, stop trying to tell me otherwize :/ Im not going to bitch at anyone who likes it.

Ritz said:
Only reason I dont find it funny, is that I dont find it funny.

There is my reason, its just retarded, stop trying to tell me otherwize :/ Im not going to bitch at anyone who likes it.
Its a black thing, except replace black with WoW...and if you play WoW you can ignore this post.

No idea whats really going on, WoW's not my game, but i found it very funny still, pretty much work out whats going on.

/on bandwagon "lerrooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" :)

Foxtrot said:
Its a black thing, except replace black with WoW...and if you play WoW you can ignore this post.

I indeed play Wow, yep.

Foxtrot said:
Any instances? What level are you?

Highest is level 43, Ive owned the game since roughly a week or afew days after released (Euro Release that is, not USA)

Ritz said:
Highest is level 43, Ive owned the game since roughly a week or afew days after released (Euro Release that is, not USA)
Ah, well it is different in high end instances. It can take several hours just to get the raid together for that place.

Foxtrot said:
Ah, well it is different in high end instances. It can take several hours just to get the raid together for that place.

Look, I know about instances allright? Im not an idiot, and even if I had never touched world of warcraft in my life, I would still find this unfunny no matter how much you try to tell me otherwize.

Ritz said:
Look, I know about instances allright? Im not an idiot, and even if I had never touched world of warcraft in my life, I would still find this unfunny no matter how much you try to tell me otherwize.
Well then you are just trying to not find it funny.

sheesh let it go, he doesn't think it's funny. accept it and move on already :|

I thought it was hilarious and I've never touched WoW.

WoW destroys your life, I have lost many friends to it.

Ennui said:
sheesh let it go, he doesn't think it's funny. accept it and move on already :|
She. Ritz has teh boobehs. ;)

I CAN'T GET LEROY'S WAR-CRY OUT OF MY HEAD.

People won't stop yelling it on my server, I hate it.

:x

I went int o a wow server on my friends comp and Yelled LEROY! and everybody started following me.

WoW players are monkeys. Monkey see, monkey do.

Sad really.

BRODIEMAN2k4 said:
I'm makes me laugh and pisses me off at the same time

I laugh because it was funny, I'm angry because that paladin has valor shoulders, and they're for warriors

Ninja looting shitcock :angry:

Like a paladin doesn't benefit from its stats. If there is no warrior that needs it, we can roll.

Omfg, I hadn't actually watched it before, that is bloody hilarious!!
Man, wish I had WoW now...

Back