Left 4 Dead announced - Valve does zombies!

I've just did a scientific study of the impact of HL2 mod names on people.

Group 1 is a test group, who will listen to the phrase "Half-Life 2".

Group 2 will be listening to the phrase "Zombie Master".

Group 3 will be listening to the phrase "Nuclear Dawn".

After a period of three months of listening to these phrases while sleeping, I have noticed the following differences in the groups:

Group 1 is now addicted to computer games, "shens", and somehow now has an unexplained love for valves and pipes.

Group 2 has started reading zombie fan faction, plays the online internet game "Urban Dead" (Creating a social online group called the "Creedy Defence Force") and has an increase of sexual libido of 500%.

NOTE: Occassional outbursts of rage do occur with this group. They will run around and yell HATEHATEHATEHATEHATE.

Group 3 now mainly composes of paranoid UFO-spotters who want to believe. It was hard to interview this group because they were pretty sure we were aliens trying to kidnap them to work in an "evil-overlord-PR-studio" (???).

Why the hell is everyone relating this to Zombie Master? Surely 'No More Room in Hell' is much more similar to L4D than Zombie Master?

Why the hell is everyone relating this to Zombie Master? Surely 'No More Room in Hell' is much more similar to L4D than Zombie Master?
It is, but this is HL2.net, not PHL. Hence ZM is what the Zombie fanboys dig here :)

That and I can't actually remember when I last saw an update from NMRiH

Nmrih did a halloween update, looked good but man the repetetive zombies everywhere ruined it. I know they are making more skins but the number of skins and models required to prevent them all from looking the same is a LOT of work and tbh I just dont see them coming up with 100 zombie skins/models if all they have are 4-5 after 2+ years of development.

Back