Lego Universe

TwwIX

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ces-10-lego-universe/60652

Finally some gameplay footage. This is clearly intended for the casual gaming market.
This has potential to be a lot fun though. Mainly because of the fact that you'll be able to build practically anything you like and share it with others. It's still in early stages, as stated in the videos. I hope that NetDevil can pull it off. Those guys did a great job with Auto Assault even though it didn't appeal to a wider audience.

ya im happy about this my concern is:

how the entire game play ends up

"This is made for young kids."

GOD ****ING DAMMIT.

Why must games like these be made for young kids? Give me an extremely sophisticated lego game made for ADULTS who are playing due to the nostalgia factor and because they simply have developed a great love for legos over their lifetime. Kids could play too... but if the game is not simple enough for their little minds... **** em.

This is actually a game I won't rage about being for casuals. Lego is to be enjoyed by everybody. Plus, the 'hardcore' Lego scene is TOO hardcore.

"Hardcore Lego Scene" either sounds way too hardcore or so laughably laughable that I would not consider it hardcore.

Darkside, I ask you: present some evidence.

Cologne Cathedral. 2.9m high. 2 years build time. Just think about it. Two years spent placing brick after brick after brick, almost 3 meters high. That is hardcore.

200zc5s.jpg

"Everything is moderated."

You mean... no giant penises? Could it really be?

:eek:

Back