LET US DISCUSS BEARDS.

Stigmata

The Freeman
Reaction score
tumblr_l044o9WMxv1qahm1c.jpg

beards.png

I tried growing one the past week, and I've discovered I have a bald stripe on either side of my mouth. This means if I grow it out, I will have a goatee and mutton chops. I haven't decided if this is awesome yet. I love the idea of mutton chops and a goatee, but I fear it won't be a good look for me.

Also, I demand pics of everyone's beard.

Mine is this:

2dkakwj.jpg

Too lazy to take pic.

Edit: Pic from before shows it:

288d1xk.jpg

Don't think I'll ever manage to grow a beard. I'd have to wait forever. Almost no hair grows on my face. Seriously I shave like once a month.

Mine is too patchy, but I'd prefer to have this.

2wqy1l2.jpg

I hate shaving, and therefore i often have a beard. I let it grow until about 1.5cm then i shave it off because it gets to itchy.

I am a 20 year old man and still cannot grow a full beard :(

Should I do steroids guys? Would it make me cool?

i am currently in a bet to not shave until the day i graduate, which will be summer of 2012... thereabouts. i have never shaved in my life, but the bet only started 1/2 years ago. i think i might of trimmed it a few times when i was younger and in high school. now, never.

DSC_2037-1.jpg

(i took this the other day to show my parents my hair cut. they were worried i was going to look like a thug when i said i was getting it cut short. also this photo is dark because a bathroom light is broke)

Thanks to doomsday 2012 you will never be able to experience the annoyance of shaving.

well i'm not sure if i want to, really. i quite like the idea of never ever shaving, but post-graduation there will no longer be a invisible barrier preventing my friends from shaving it off when i fall asleep.

I want a Napolean III but currently have a balbo (short)

I am a 20 year old man and still cannot grow a full beard :(

Should I do steroids guys? Would it make me cool?
Only as cool as the beard it produces.

Don't worry though, I'm 22 and my mutton chops are almost as thin as peach fuzz, and twice as spotty. I'm shaving it off tonight for a job interview tomorrow :(

Hah... Knut's my new favorite beard person. Can't wait to see the 2 years in the future version. The flannel makes you look like you belong in the hills of WV.

Incapable of growing a beard at this time.

Just shaved it last night. My hair is black, but beard comes in with flecks of red. Moustache is orange. It makes me look like a mutt, but I don't like shaving.

Mine got to nearly an inch long last week, but it curls/flattens so it doesn't look as long. I trimmed it down to a few millimetres the other day and now I'm filled with regret.

I'm very beardy for my age, which is nice, cus I'm pro-beard. I just feel strange without one, not to mention beards are pretty cozy once they grow past that awful itchy stage.

As for shape, the moustache doesn't yet connect with the rest of my facial hair, which is an unusual look, but I like it.

Just shaved it last night. My hair is black, but beard comes in with flecks of red. Moustache is orange. It makes me look like a mutt, but I don't like shaving.
I also get red flecks in my beard, around the chin area. None in the moustache though.

Interesting. I always fully shave. I don't see why there's a fascination with beards and facial hair.

No better way to treat your girl than to have a clean shave.

As for shape, the moustache doesn't yet connect with the rest of my facial hair, which is an unusual look, but I like it.

My moustache connects with the rest of my facial hair only on one side. But I don't give a ****.

Also... NECK BEARD.

I find neck hair disgusting, it's the only part I shave regularly. It grows faster than the rest and isn't as thick, not at all flattering.

All beards are disgusting. Unless you are Gordon Freeman or Mario, facial hair is a terrible idea.

All beards are disgusting. Unless you are Gordon Freeman or Mario, facial hair is a terrible idea.

This man speaks the truth.

Also, I can't grow a beard because I lost an inch of chin skin after I faceplanted on the pavement many many years ago.

This man speaks the truth.

Also, I can't grow a beard because I lost an inch of chin skin after I faceplanted on the pavement many many years ago.

You shouldn't have made a stand against those officers.

I can't even grow facial hair. Maybe 1mm of very thin stubble after a week without shaving.

I've kept a pretty short full beard for over a year now and I don't foresee myself shaving it off anytime in the foreseeable future either. I much prefer beard maintenance to shaving... so much more comfortable and easy. Plus, I like the look. :p

My stubble gets pretty long, but it won't grow out into a beard quite yet. Few more years.

In the meantime, shave.

Mine grows out like Vegeta's, but I keep it shaved constantly for my job.

I would like to grow a Lenin style beard I think.

I kept a neat goatee for about 10 years. Since I was 17. Oh man, those were the days. (is old as hell)

But I worked in a medical factory for a while and if you had any facial hair at all, you had to wear (what looked like a banana hammock) on your face. Shit was totally ****ing stupid looking. And I was messing with the girl that worked there. She looked pretty good and didn't seem to mind whether I was clean shaven, or whatever. I guess that's when I stopped giving a shit. So I kept it clean shaven, so I didn't have to wear that sack basket on my face.

It's just I was always insecure without the facial hair that I had for so long (since becoming an adult), but you get used to it, I found. ^

But I still think clean shaven looks absolutely ridiculous. Like I can't even respect you. Certain guys can pull it off, you know who you are. Maybe you have a patchy beard, I understand.

The last couple of years I just don't give a **** anymore, and just trim my beard when the shit itches. I get compliments on my beard but I also get suggestions to keep it trim when it gets longer, so that's what I do. But the hobo werewolf beard just makes me feel alive.

Some of you mother****ers need to trim up, you look like shit. But I respect you; you aren't trying to be a woman - you know, always in the mirrors and worried about your looks.

Weird, I shoulderplanted months ago and I started growing hair there when there isn't any near it! At least temporarily, now it's the same as the other shoulder.

Back