Lets Pretend theres a HL2 Multiplayer..

T.H.C.138 said:
enjoy what we have been given...don't complain about things that most likely WILL be fixed in one way or another...I actually was liking your "fantasy"...someone will probably mod it...now we wait for the SDK...

They're not giving us anything.

We are paying them for it.

hey kafka...you must have missed all the other posts...the ones that got deleted...so I really don't think you understand...
I know it is being paid for..I know I paid! for half life 2!
and you know something? it was well worth it..because I get so much more than just one game...I get that one game,and all its various incarnations for the next few years...good god what is so wrong with everyone that they don't seem to realize this?

i'm pretty happy with CS:S as multiplayer for now...my favorite online game was America's Army....I have now uninstalled it.

I'm still clinging to the hope that Valve has secretly been working with a handful of mod teams for the past 6 months and will be offering, for free, a few different versions of MP as soon as HL@ is released.

Homercidal said:
\0 That would be me. Crossfire was possibly my most favorite MP map of all time.

Crossfire was quite a fun map... ALOT of good memories from it for me :)

OT

Gossoon, I have a fever, and the only cure... is more cowbells!

So we are pretending multiplayer exists here? ok,

Why the HELL does the germal gun so so much freakin damage? It takes 4 nuke hits to kill a fully leveled zoloft strider, but a single germal can take it down in only 2 passes? then it has a whole 4 passes left to kill atleast another 3 zolofts! (who are very underpowerd by the way). The germal gun should do about as much damage as the snark launching drones, that would be a lot more fair.

And I think the exp bonus from the cowbell is unfair.

Chris_D said:
Counter-Strike: Source will be more popular for a longer period of time. Fact.

no... day of defeat: source will be more popular.

koncept said:
no... day of defeat: source will be more popular.

Some new mod that is not yet out will be more popular. come on guys, who wants to play the same game for another 6 years? maybe NS will get a source version or something, but I am willing to bet cs doesnt hold on to the title long. And DOD will never get a shot at it because it doesn't come with the basic version of the game.

The cowbell is a l33t weapon. It's hidden on the 3rd floor of the Citadel, behind the cloning tanks. You can only ring it once, but it causes all Combine in a radius of 50 ft to instantly collapse, blood pouring out of their ears. I like it.

I played CS:S a bit yesterday and really didn't care for it. I liked HL DM (Bounce was my favorite map). I like being able to just hop on a server and play for a bit and then leave without coordinating with teammates.

HLDM was a lie. Even if hl2dm "did" exist, it would be a waste of time imo, all i want is the sp and the mods. nothing more.

StAtiC said:
HLDM was a lie. Even if hl2dm "did" exist, it would be a waste of time imo, all i want is the sp and the mods. nothing more.

Maybe a waste of time for you, but 1000's of others would love to play it. :rolleyes:

i just got an idea why not let Hl² be released and see if yes or not there's a MP mode inside it , if not we could send a petition to valve to ask them for an MP based on HL2 and not only cs:s ...

FACT: No one asked for CS:S or HL:S before they were announced.
FACT: No one asked for hl2mp, because it was expected
FACT: People want CS2, not CS:S.
FACT: CS:S has lots of casual gamers confused and disappointed. they expected it to be cs:2

fact: i want at least one level with a vehicle!!! :'( what about jeepathon2k4!!

Back