Lets say 50-Cent made a game.. would you buy it?

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
Too late :stare:

http://www.mtv.com/games/video_games/peep_show/50_cent_bulletproof/

Last year, 50 Cent rolled the dice, passing on a lead voice acting role in the hit, "GTA: San Andreas," opting to make his own game instead. "I'm out to destroy the competition and my video game is no different," he crowed. "I plan to shake up the video game world like I did the rap world."

"50 Cent: Bulletproof" follows the rapper through the NYC criminal underworld to uncover an ugly, international conspiracy. 50 Cent will contribute music for the game including freestyle rhymes that players mix in the game's music lab. Expect additional tracks, voices and likenesses of Dr. Dre and other G-Unit members. And expect more screens, video and info on MTV.com's GAMES area launching this spring.

This could, depending on the real developers, truly truly suck, or be fun.

The trailer looked not so bad.

It could turn out to be HORRIBLE, or it could be cool like a third person version of the 1930's based Gangsters strategy game.

RakuraiTenjin said:
The trailer looked not so bad.

It could turn out to be HORRIBLE, or it could be cool like a third person version of the 1930's based Gangsters strategy game.

Ya cool trailer, his face looked amazing 3d'ized

That game looks really weak.

I think I'll stick with Halflife2

He plan to shake the gaming world.
The only thing he will suceed is create a stupid game that nobody will buy.

its funny how these people think they can make a game. Snoop dogg, marc ecko, and this douche are all going to make GTA clones that end up failing. Stick to that jibberish you call rap.

God dammit no :hmph:

The trailer was nice, thats about it...

I would put a gun to my head and pull the trigger before I played that game or supported him in anyway other than pirating his lame songs. Except G-Unit thats a tight song.

gh0st said:
I would put a gun to my head and pull the trigger before I played that game or supported him in anyway other than pirating his lame songs. Except G-Unit thats a tight song.
That song sucks just as much as the others.

I remember when he was supposed to come over here (to Aus) and they wouldnt let him bring his bullet proof vest (they're illegal for civilians here).. never found out how it turned out

Its interesting that he wants to do his own thing. I'm not a big 50 Cent fan, he doesn't have the energy that rappers I dig like Method Man or Mos Def does, but he's never really annoyed me. Has bordered on over exposure, though.

"Stick to that jibberish you call rap." That was fantastic. Although, it kinda goes without saying that a 50 Cent game has a lot more promise than say, a Good Charlotte, Slipknot, Atreyu, Deftones, Muse, Tori Amos, Metallica-- basically any other non rap-oriented game. I don't know if that says much about the music, a genre which is no worse and has no less amounts of crap than all the others, but its something to think about.

gh0st said:
I know, I was just kidding.
Oh ok!

Yea it took me a second to see that...jokes don't go well through text.

Wow...no rap fans here? I gotta say 50 cent is badass. He did a concert in Fargo. The concert started with the track playing. Then 50 jumps like 20 feet down onto the stage from a platform, lands straight on his feet and just starts right into it.

I don't know about a 50-cent game though... I smell a major flop.

But he got shot Niiiine times!

Niiiiiiiiine times!

Seriously though, I am a big fan of rap (I'm going to a Jurassic 5 show this weekend) and I think a game about Fidy would be sweet.

im a big Rap fan
but i really dont like 50 Cent , maybe his first album was not that bad
but his new one really sucks. and he got beef with everybody now ><
Nas , Jadakiss , Fat Joe , Murder Inc and now The Game

Actually speaking of rap... whats the name of the song that goes G-G-G-G-G-G GunnniiiTT? And whose it from? I dont know how to type those 'lyrics' into google.

Don't think i'd ever buy any of 50 cents music or a game if ever one was created, infact, im certain i wouldn't waste my money.

i'd buy gta:ashlee tho

DarkStar said:

Niiiiiiiiine times!

Seriously though, I am a big fan of rap (I'm going to a Jurassic 5 show this weekend) and I think a game about Fidy would be sweet.

lucky, I used to loove them

DarkStar said:

Niiiiiiiiine times!

Shot nine times with a paintball gun, right? :rolleyes:

pAiNtHeAsS said:
No, I would not buy his game or his music.

Werd up yo!

Who is $0.50 and why would his/her parents name dem dat yo?

Is what pisses me off is how they think they can duplicate their music success in gaming, but don't even know what gamers like, but I guess gamers don't even know what they want.

I would rather rip out my toenails with my cat than buy that garbage, or any other shit he has to sell.

babyheadcrab said:
GTA: ASHLEE SIMPSON, coming soon!

kudos 2 my l33t ps skllz

That is the absolute worst photoshop i have ever seen in my life, what did you use, Paint?

Anyway, i don't buy her music, nor would i buy a game made buy him.

I will wait for reviews

and where I can find the trailer?

but I didnt liked that comentary "I will shake the viedogames world" if he made a game whit quality no problem

but I higly doubt hes game to be good

is 50 cent the guy who always has a band-aid on his face? ...no I dont think I'd buy a game from 50 "cent" ...he cant even spell his name correctly

I'll but the 50 cent game...if it involves shooting him. I don't believe that criminals such as he should ever be allowed the commercial success he now enjoys.

CptStern said:
is 50 cent the guy who always has a band-aid on his face?
No...I think that's Nelly, who wore it for his brother in prison (feel free to correct me on that, guys). Although 50 might have done it, too...

Uhm...a 50 cent game...?

/me reads over the article again.

Uhm, my eyes arn't lying.

/me runs away screaming.

ofcourse I will not buy it
who cares ?!!

50 Cent = Idiot

50 cent....

this reminds me of the time when the 'gangsta rapper crew' in my school couldnt understand when we were doing about the mafia in history. They were all like, ' but miss, they can't be gangsters. They aren't black and they don't have record deals.."

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
No...I think that's Nelly, who wore it for his brother in prison (feel free to correct me on that, guys).

hmmm maybe soap on a rope would have been more apropriate :E

btw isnt Nelly a girl? ...she doesnt need a band-aid on her face :naughty:

Back