Lets talk about manly hair, and how to get rid of it.

Wow and people say I'm a pedophile.
It's mainly nostalgia. It just recently dawned upon me I'll never be that age ever again. Kind of sucks when you really think about it.

We'll all just keep getting older...

OLDER

OLDER

...and older

Speaking of manly hair. I recently had a bad trim down below and had to even it up. Ended up shaving it all off, now it itches like a motherf*****!

I don't do that anymore. Ballsack related injury. Not cool at all.

It was the first time I had taken a razer down there. I always avoided it for obvious reasons and stuck to safety scissors for an easy trimming, but on this occassion it went tits up!

I don't do that anymore. Ballsack related injury. Not cool at all.
I tried trimming my ball sac hair once with a pair of scissors, and nicked myself.

That sucked because scrotum lacerations bleed alot and takes a long while to scab over. Plus the stinging pain of getting soap in the wound.

Just for the record, shaving your hair does not cause it to grow back darker, thicker, or faster. That's just ridiculous.

Also, I don't think a little chest hair is anything to worry about. As long as it's not all curly and dark like a thin fur covering your body, I doubt too many girls will find it horrible. I'd say just wait and ask if it's an issue.

Man, I'll never fully shave under there. EVER. I'll trim it pretty short with a buzzer, but that's it.

Speaking of manly hair. I recently had a bad trim down below and had to even it up. Ended up shaving it all off, now it itches like a motherf*****!

You shaved it all off? So now you don't have a penis any more? Rough stuff, dude.

ihadamishapthismorningun4.jpg

Back