LGW Needs a few more talented hands: 2D Artists

|LGW|Mith

Reaction score
www.lastgreatwar.net

The Last Great War is currently on the lookout for talented 2D Artists, capable of either skinning, or making map textures. It is prefered that you have atleast some knowledge in specular maps, and/or bump maps.

We are a quality mod, with one of the biggest fan communities of the HL2 Mod Community.

Grant.jpg

Garand.jpg

kar6.jpg

Although we're looking for skinners at the moment, the doors are always open for all positions, so if you want to join. Please send an application to [email protected], drop by our forums (which are temporarily down atm, we're moving) stop by our IRC Channel:

#lastgreatwar on irc.gamesnet

Last but not least, the life long question: What makes your WW2 Mod different? We're the only one picking interesting scenarios from the entire War, in every theater.. We're not focusing on just Europe, we will have Italian, Canadian, Australian, Japanese and more.

Holy moly!, that is a quality mod!

I wish you the best of luck for the future :thumbs:

Our lead 2D Artist has to take a small vacation until later this winter, making our need for a 2D Artist greater.

If you don't have any work examples for your application, you can request for an already uvw unwrapped model to try out.

most impressive, and these guys also thinking about spec and bump/normal maps

and their lead designer is a family guy fan which is another plus :)

I'm looking forward to playing this mod, deffinately looks like it could be a winner if it makes it to completetion, which I hope it does! :)

It's HL2 dude, everyone is thinking abou the spec/bump/normal maps.

Originally posted by Fenric1138
most impressive, and these guys also thinking about spec and bump/normal maps

and their lead designer is a family guy fan which is another plus :)

I'm looking forward to playing this mod, deffinately looks like it could be a winner if it makes it to completetion, which I hope it does! :)

We'll definately make it to completion! We've all put way to much time into it for that not to happen. :bounce:

But as Mith said I'm going to be taking it easy for a while and the work is starting to pile up :) so some extra 2d hands would be very welcome

:afro:

Originally posted by Jaenos
It's HL2 dude, everyone is thinking abou the spec/bump/normal maps.

Actually their not, you'd be surprised how many don't actually understand what a normal map even is :(

Back