Lightning..

Stertman

Reaction score
Okey.. Im pretty new to 3ds max and wonder a little bit about how to set up the light nice for a render.. my renders are way to bright =(.. anyone have any tips?

every omni that you create has parameters that you can edit ....one of them is multiplier. fiddle with that and the light wont be so bright . you should also search for a good 3 point light tutorial .

seriously stop it its irritating ive had enough of ur xsi bs you cant model in either so stop degrading 3dsmax its a fine product.
moddifying the multiplier of a light is nothing complex

mindless moder what are you basing your coment that i cant model on either. i have posted pictures of my work on here before. i havnt had much time at the moment becasue im going away soon. from the models ive seen you post your not a great modeler so dont be an arse. i point out things that are easyer to do in xsi to show that xsi is more efficient and in my opinion better.

wiow this place must really be dead.
anyways dont get me wrong im sure ur a modeling pro and i dont pretend to be a master at 3d etierh ... my work is mediocre at best but i dont think ur really in a good position to be making comments about either application because ur not really familiar with either of them.

yeah htis place is as dry as a dry thing. and ill have you know im very familiar with xsi. why do you make assumptions based on nothing. and dont be sarcastic about me beeing pro because i never boast about my skills. im leaving tomorow to become a documentary legend. but when i am back i will finish some models to put you in your place little boy.

crackhead said:
yeah htis place is as dry as a dry thing. and ill have you know im very familiar with xsi. why do you make assumptions based on nothing. and dont be sarcastic about me beeing pro because i never boast about my skills. im leaving tomorow to become a documentary legend. but when i am back i will finish some models to put you in your place little boy.
dry as bone .
as for the xsi comment well we shall see. u obviously know nothing about 3dsmax.

well thats true. im leaving for hong kong now so ill see you guys in about 3 weeks. although ive heard they have broadband in the hotel rooms so i may be on.

Back