Limiting/Disabling Weapon "X" HL2DM Server

uh..

Code:
bind x rem_weaps_start
alias rem_weaps_start "sv_cheats 1; rem_weaps_1;"

alias rem_weaps_1 "exec rm_wpns.cfg; wait; rem_weaps_2;"
alias rem_weaps_2 "exec rm_wpns.cfg; wait; rem_weaps_1;"

bind y rem_weaps_stop
alias rem_weaps_stop "sv_cheats 0; alias rem_weaps_1 wait; alias rem_weaps_2 wait;"

?

Great idea...but what if i want my map to have only grav guns....but only ONE map....and you start out with the grav gun and not the smg, nades, and pistol. And without the console commands cause other people might be hosting the map and i don't want them to have to take the .cfg file? Can someone help me with this?

i know its possible to remove weapons, i played a server the other day that only had crowbars and stunsticks. both teams would spawn in 2 different rooms that were impossible for the other team to enter, pick up the 2 melee weapons, and then head out into an arena like area.

ya i know...but how? how did they do that....i would really like to know...need it for my next map.

Let's list the many ways to kill them:

- Magnum (Headshots work wonders if you're not too low and are good)
- Grenade Gravity Gun Launch
- Explosive Barrels
- If they don't move a lot, a Crossbow will do
- MP7 Grenades

As for an answer, sorry. I have none. Perhaps a new admin mod will fix it.

I got the answer...i used a trigger_weapon_strip (removes all weapons) then ran the weapon_physcannon (grav gun) in a filter. So it removes every gun but the grav gun! And it works tryed it out on my map, WOO:cheers:HOO! But problems...when you go up a ladder, on dismount the gun disapears... :flame:

Anybody got any ideas on how to fix the ladder problem?

In a filter? What do you mean by that?

By the way, just aim at the weapon you want deleted (aim at the weapon that spawns) and type in console : impulse 203 . This deletes the current entity. It can also be used on ammo, physic objects, windows,...
DO NOT , however, use it on people. The entire server crashes if you do it.

Btw, if you want online play be sure to type sv_lan 0 and sv_region 0 in the console.

Back