List of HL2 enemies old/new

Gronoken

Reaction score
Well...

OLD ---

Headcrabs = old
Zombies = old
Barnacle (new remade barnacle) = half old half new.
Bullsquid = old

New ---

Combine = New
Combine Assasin = New
Strider = New
Ant Lion = New
Ant Lion Guard = New
Blooby Cheeks = New
Tank = New
Scanners = New
Man Hacks = New
Prowler = New
New Zomies Types = New (Father Gregory Part)
Rollermines = New

I hope there are more

Do you think there are more enemies in HL2 than that? If I am missing any enemies please tell me :)

I've read so much about hl2 and crap that its like i already played it and got bored of it Lol.

Anyway,you forgot the flying bug that has a machinegun on its face. You know what I am talking about. The thing in the 2003 videos that get hit by the rocket launcher twice. It also chased Gordon while he was riding in the buggy.

What is the point of this? I think everyone here knows who the new and old enemies are. :\ Sorry.

New remade barnacle? where did you hear that?

AJ Rimmer said:
Its oooooold news.

I'm aware the barnacle is in HL2...but what's up with "remade" as in they do something special now?

lans said:
I'm aware the barnacle is in HL2...but what's up with "remade" as in they do something special now?
Ive heard theyre basically the same, except now they have "errie pulsating sacs around their base." Strange.

wait, at plnethalflife2.com it says Xen- Aliens and then has Ant Lions under it, are the antlions from Xen?? am i missing something??? is the site wrong??

do u really think they make up only 4 or 5 diffrent aliens ? i believe there will be some surprises and im pretty sure that there will be also most of the other old xen-aliens and some new xen-alienraces.
the reason for why half-life was so interesting ,was that there seemed to be endless diffrent alien-species. always when u didnt expect it u found a new alien-race,and i for one liked that! let u surprise man ,we dont want to know everythink before we play the actual game.

galoot3000 said:
wait, at plnethalflife2.com it says Xen- Aliens and then has Ant Lions under it, are the antlions from Xen?? am i missing something??? is the site wrong??
yes its already confirmed by gabe newell (or whoever) that antlions belong to xen.

cool thanx eber!!! (i thought that i would have run into one in HL, but they might have been burrowing)

I hope all enemie's of HL1 will back
why I cant enter planethalflife.com?

<RJMC> said:
I hope all enemie's of HL1 will back
why I cant enter planethalflife.com?
maybe ur not connected to the internet :naughty:

Back