Little secrets at CS_Office

Reaction score
Hi, I was just checking out some maps by going to "Create Server," and while in CS_Office, I noticed some little easter egg kinda things on the monitor. Don't know if this has already been posted, don't know if you already knew about this, but I've circled everything I thought was funny.

Anyways, linkage:
http://www2.foggysmoke.com/css.jpg

I did the same thing. That PC is pretty damn destructable :p I kept shooting and bits kept falling out lol.

Interactive environments rock.

Attachments

• cs_office0005.jpg
    cs_office0005.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,268
holy ****ing shit. that computer looks INSANELY detailed... ::eek::

I never thought the day would come where you could actually tell the brand of video card in a PC that's an object in a damn online game. :)

lol, yeah, I was going to post a screenshot of the computer, too, but I noticed a previous thread on it, so...yeah.

the pc mostly consists of textures and a few boxes, not all that detaled, but! thats not importent.

craig said:
I did the same thing. That PC is pretty damn destructable :p I kept shooting and bits kept falling out lol.

Interactive environments rock.

yup, I shot it to tiny pieces, I even saw a few microchips lying around lol... very nice.

And of course the various books on the shelf were nice. Even the wastebin was cool heh

It's always fun to shoot the tables. I was a little disappointed when I noticed that the tables had an inequal amount of wood gibs then they should, but I got over it and started shooting coffee mugs and mice.

KingPing_NOR said:
the pc mostly consists of textures and a few boxes, not all that detaled, but! thats not importent.

Farther than most companies will go to detail!!!

Hehe nice little secrets :)

Isn't there a picture with Spamming on it similar to Sniping? What's it say?

Shame that ferret thing isn't in anymore :(

Did anyone read thorugh the projector things on the wall with the hosties? Some of them are pretty funny.

it says

"What you lack in quality you make up in quantity"

Can't remember what the camping one says.

Peqkx said:
I never thought the day would come where you could actually tell the brand of video card in a PC that's an object in a damn online game. :)
w3rd. Definitly ATi. That looks just like my 9800 Pro.

I just thought I'd post all of the captions of the picture frames:

Camping (picture of a tent): Do unto others before they do unto you.

Spamming (picture of a pile of bullets): What you lack in quality, you can make up in quantity.

Ping (picture of a turtle): Being the scapegoat for your headaches since 1974.

Crunch (picture of a skull on a body): Hang in there... it's almost over!

Headshot (picture of a gun, not sure which one): Those who can, do. Those who can't, complain.

Hyperjag3 said:
I just thought I'd post all of the captions of the picture frames:

Camping (picture of a tent): Do unto others before they do unto you.

Spamming (picture of a pile of bullets): What you lack in quality, you can make up in quantity.

Ping (picture of a turtle): Being the scapegoat for your headaches since 1974.

Crunch (picture of a skull on a body): Hang in there... it's almost over!

Headshot (picture of a gun, not sure which one): Those who can, do. Those who can't, complain.
Nice one. Didn't find some of those pictures. :cheese:

Omg , even though im not a hardcore CS fan.

I have to say I love the neat destructable objects , e.g. PC's, plants, filing cabinet's.

Being a complete Noob I love to wreck the office before I do anything else :p

:LOL:

Looks Like Valve Loves My Favorite Movie:

Attachments

• cs_office0001.jpg
    cs_office0001.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 478
anyone know what the command line is in the commandprompt on the moniter with the desktop on it? ive been trying to read it but its real blurry :|

Hobbes874 said:
Have you seen Office Space? Guess not.
Yeah, I've seen Office Space. That movie pwned. Just don't get the reference, I guess. It's been a little while.

TPS reports is open on the computer too.

I liked the pictures such as:

Ping - Being the scapegoat for your inadequacies since 1974

Camping - Do unto others before others do unto you

and the sniping one :)

on the radio, it says this:

*fizzling and popping*

..denies any involvement in the incident.

We havejust recieved word of an ongoing hostage situation taking place in an office in the downtown area. a group of armed men took control of the office at gunpoint earlier today. most of the employees escaped relatively unharmed during the initial chaos of the takeover, but four people are uinaccounted for and have been verified to be hostages. the reason behind this terrorist action remains a mystery. with no end to the conflict in sight, authorization has been given to a swat team to enter the office in an attempt of a daring hostage rescue. in other news, the president... *fizzles and pops*

Did anyone notice the "Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorow" icon on the computer monitor?

Seems kinda weird that Valve would be pimping a Ubisoft product like that. Maybe they're just really big fans.

If you haven't noticed, the screenshot is from an Valve employee screen. You can see in the dir behind the command prompt, (oh dear, dos prompt.. old skool!) that they list Hl2 ish materials :)

Regarding the radio message, that's just so.. intence.. Feels so real.. \o/

Holy Jesus Robert. Your avatar is filthy, distubing and hilarious.

Anyone notice the dead monitor screens have little spots like the kind that happen when people sneeze on them?

its a shame my real version of that card, the x800 only gives me 35 fps, with a 3000+ amd 64 and a gig of ram.

I don't know if you have noticed, but on the computer's desktop picture, the Start button is actually a "Fart" button.

Back