Live Action City 17 Video Released

A

Azlan

In a 5 minute video, a teenager finds himself inside a vacant city that looks a whole lot like City 17 from Half-Life 2. Download the video here.

Ooooh I saw this a while ago, it's really good :D

EDIT: How is your post count getting smaller Azlan? :|

If it's the same one where some AZN kid beats a scanner up, and runs from a strider...then yeah, seen it. It wasn't awesome..but it wasn't horrible at all.

Yeah whats with the postcount Azlan?
And AZN, Asian, its two bloody letters less!!

AgentXen said:
How did you get your post count lower?
weird. .
Calm down...its only a commercial. One where he hits the scanner in the big warehouse right? not exactly 'news' cos its not 'new' i believe.

Hectic Glenn said:
QUOTE=AgentXen How did you get your post count lower?
weird

QUOTE=Hectic Glenn
Calm down...its only a commercial. One where he hits the scanner in the big warehouse right? not exactly 'news' cos its not 'new' i believe.

That does not make any sence...

MarcoPollo said:
How does your avatar be gorgons? I think hectic was just trying to be confusing.

What is a "gorgons"?
Yes i think he was.

Ermac said:
What is a "gorgons"?
Yes i think he was.

A gorgons is the persons avatar whom you are stealing from... If you are going to steal someones cool avatar, at least have the curtosey to learn his name.

Hectic makes sense. Let me add some words.
[This video is the] One where he hits the scanner in the big warehouse right? not exactly 'news' cos its not 'new' i believe.

The commercial bit is an E-sure joke.

And its Gorgon. Singular.

SimonomiS said:
Hectic makes sense. Let me add some words.

I think he was refering to the commercial bit.

BTW, this vid=good editing.

EDIT: I know it's singular.

Anyway back on topic.
How the hell did you change ur post count Azlan?
And for why?

Ermac said:
Anyway back on topic.
How the hell did you change ur post count Azlan?
And for why?

Thats not the topic, Azlan is Staff, that gives him super powers, I'm sure he has his reasons and will disclose them at his leisure.

The actual topic is the video, which I think is old to most people, but perhaps some people haven't seen it yet.

Is this by the guy that made those high definition rendering models? He is truly talented.

Edit:
Hmm I guess not. Well it was a good movie. Reminded me of that one video where someone is under the impression he is in a zombie video game.

vegeta897 said:
Is this by the guy that made those high definition rendering models? He is truly talented.
Different person.

This was on the Ghost Ops forums.

you really need to make your hyperlinks a different color. I could barely tell it was a link!

Dude, that Asian guy who sees the strider and scanner once isn't a big deal. If you're tripping, you see headcrabs. And tripping headcrabs is a lot scarier.

But seriously, looks really good

This is awesome! If this is old, why the hell didn't you post this earlier?!? I love it!

I didn't change my post count, I have no idea what's up with that.

The video was never posted on the website, nor any other that I saw, so for those that don't pillage the forums, they will be able to see it now.

I could swear this was filmed in Cologne, Germany... I just asked in the Ghostops forum if it's true, but I am quite sure I know where this is ;)

I think that's pretty welldone for a 9-minute amateur film, very atmospheric.

Yeah i agree with CrazyHarij was very atmospheric and well done for a amateur film. I'd be interested to see some combine .ect but yeah really good

SimonomiS said:
Thats not the topic, Azlan is Staff, that gives him super powers, I'm sure he has his reasons and will disclose them at his leisure.

The actual topic is the video, which I think is old to most people, but perhaps some people haven't seen it yet.
Like me, that was probably the best 5 minute movie I've seen in my life.

back to the real topic,
this movie sucked. the cgi was pretty good but there was no plot and the acting was non-existant.

Azlan said:
In a 5 minute video, a teenager finds himself inside a vacant city that looks a whole lot like City 17 from Half-Life 2. Download the video here.
There was a thread about this months ago!

Ennui said:
There was a thread about this months ago!
Well did anyone submit the news into the site? I'm the one that submitted it yesterday, and I put it up on my site too. Anyway, there isn't any plot which makes the whole thing pointless, but it's just worth it to see Half-Life 2 characters in real life.

I personally thought that this was fantastic.
The film was put together superbly, all of the different angles were well done.

The CGI inserted into the clip looked decent, the only part was with the scanner on the ground.. that looked.. odd to say the least.
However the strider part was excellent.

The scenery really matched the game which was kool to watch..

About this being old.. who cares? Plenty of new people each day that would have missed the topic in the forum.

Good day then.

i keep getting stuck on connecting is anyone else at this problem

Back