LMAO Nade in the face!!!

I was playing Quake 2 at school one day with a few friends, and this reminded me of it so much. Friend one was running around *He's one of the better quake players...* and friend 2 was running around with a grenade out *he's the newb...he takes pride in this STILL 5 years later..* and Friend 1 rounds the corner looks up, Friend 2 falls down, they are staring at each other for a split second, Friend 2 unleashes his grenade into the others mouth..they both die. Laughte insues..it was rather funny.

I did that once, but I hit myself in the face. :(

Although I was playing at a LAN cafe recently and a terrorist had his back against the crates that stack up on the corner of where the underpass turns at a right angle towards bombsite A (you know, where you can jump on top of them from the CT balcony that overlooks the underpass). What he didn't know was that I was right above him, walking along the ledge. I dropped down onto his head with a knife, and I was stupidly slow, but so was he.

He saw feet. He looked slowly upwards to see me standing on his head.
I crouched, and stabbed. :D

How come the grenade is so damn large? I havent played CS in a long time, can't remember how big the nades there are.

Back