Lmao..owowow..

A2597

Reaction score
Opening part, just after you push that cart in and cause the ressonsance cascade.

you know how the Alien Slaves teleport in and disapear right before they hit the ground? Well...I just had one hit the ground, and stay there...and zap me as I'm trapped in the room. *Flash to Xen" *Back* Got zapped again

*Flash to Xen* *Back* Was RIGHT NEXT to the Vortigaunt, it blocked me from running to the door, had to go around the long way. Zap Zap Zap. made it to the door. ZAP.

Retinal scanner..whew, it didn't follow me. 20 pts of health left...LOL

IIRC, this happened the first time I played HL 5 years ago. LOL

Yeah, that's happened to me at least four times playing non-source HL1. I can't tell if it's a bug or just a suckerpunch. :p

Only had it happen once or twice to me. I think its maybe a bug. Either way I think its funny when it does happen, seems pretty rare.

the first time i played that happened.... neadless to say HL dissapeared from my comp 10 min later ;( .

took 2 years for me to have another go and find out that the game doesnt intend you to missiles right at the start :p

I believe it is triggered by you removing the trolley from the beam.

Dan

Wierdest thing I did in HL1 was the first time I played it I managed to jump out the back window of the tram and ran around the tunnel. I got down to the area where you see the apache on the landing pad, I went up to the big hangar doors but they wouldn't open :( Then I had to kill myself.

While were on the subject of cool gliches in the level design, who has tried swimming in the skyboxes on surface tension. You can get around quite easily that way ;) (see hl speedruns)

Back