Logo needed...

n1ck

Reaction score
Hi guys...

First post and already asking for help ^^ ... i've been watching this forum a long time and didn't feel the need to post cause most of i would have to say would be just spam or offtopic chat ^^ ...

But now i'm in need of some help...

Currently i'm working on a Half-Life 2 Mod and i'm in need of a Logo for the mod... and i was hoping if there is someone in here that's rather good with photoshop or so...?

What i'm searching for is the folowing...

The half life 2 logo but instead of the "h" in the midle a zombie with litle stretched arms or so... (not textured... just black or white or so...)

Or if someone else has a cool idea for a logo or so and you'd like to help me out i'd be so happy ^^...

Of course you'll get your name on the credits and website...

If someone is interested you can contact me by sending en email to: [email protected] ; PM me here ;) or just leave a reply...

If you're still reading congratz... the post was longer than i tought...

Many thanks in advace!

grtz

I am very sure there is no h in the Half-Life 2 lambda.

hl2logocopypc5.jpg

If you want one of a regular zombie you're going to have to find me a transparent background render for me to use.

It's so much more like an "A" than an "h" man! They even use it as the "A" in "HALF-LIFE"

But seriously, I think he wanted kinda like when the regular zombie's arms are up in the air like when he's on fire.

But seriously, I think he wanted kinda like when the regular zombie's arms are up in the air like when he's on fire.

Yeah, I was looking for a render of one of those but couldn't find one. I'm too lazy to make one myself - I'm doing this for free, after all.

Damn, that was good. Nice job RyanG.

hi there... have been away for a few days...
thanks for response everyone...

@RyanG: nice job! like it alot! :)

@Zturtle: i know what the lambda sign is... i use it almost everyday at work... but wanted to be clear for people... No offense taken... i can take some critisism...

Thanks again to all for reply!

I was joking.

Why do you use it at work?

as krynn72 said... i am gordon freeman ^^ ...
lol...

For calculating how much gasoline a motorcycle needs for the right performance etc....

Back