lol China whats goin on?

Oh fun, unwarranted comparisons.

Do china send out foreign correspondents to report on other country's heinous shit? I'd like to see what kind of reception they're given.

Why can't people grasp the simple fact that CHINA SUCKS?

I mean, come on, seriously.

Just google "Chinese human rights violations" and "Chinese involvement in Korean War" or "Tibet" for that matter. Sometimes you guys simply astound me.

Just google "Chinese human rights violations" and "Chinese involvement in Korean War" or "Tibet" for that matter. Sometimes you guys simply astound me.

Because thats too much to say.

I uh, don't understand you.

Sometimes I don't understand myself either.

I believe i was trying to say that it was rather unfair to say "China Sucks" as compared to "China has no Human Rights and thus their government sucks much".

Numbers, South Korea has marginal freedom of the press. Does South Korea suck?

Haters gonna hate. Just because SK is the inferior fascist country.

WE RIVE IN SINGAPURA

It's not perfect living

but at least it's interesting

Numbers, South Korea has marginal freedom of the press. Does South Korea suck?

Jintor, South Korea is the gold standard of freedom. If you have more, it's an anarchy. If you have less, it's fascism.

Haters gonna hate. Just because SK is the inferior fascist country.

I'm pretty sure that our standards of freedom and living are way better than China. We just need more tanks.

My Country can beat up your Country.

My Country is friends with the Country that can beat up everyone's Country.

Jintor, South Korea is the gold standard of freedom. If you have more, it's an anarchy. If you have less, it's fascism.

Yes, but can you lie on beaches all day and do nothing? No? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE.

Nah, there's tonnes to do. We just don't do it.

GUANGZHOU, China — A worker at Foxconn Technology Group, which makes iPhones and iPads, jumped to his death Friday from a building in the southern Chinese boomtown of Shenzhen — the ninth suicide this year at the world's largest contract maker of electronics, state-run media reported.

The latest victim, logistics worker Nan Gang, 21, leapt from a four-story factory building about a half hour after finishing his shift at 4 a.m., reported the Xinhua News Agency, quoting a city police spokesman, Huang Jianwei. Nan, a migrant from central Hubei province, landed on his head and died at the scene, Xinhua said, without providing further details.

A total 11 Foxconn workers have jumped off buildings this year, and two of them survived.

Also Friday, Xinhua said that another worker, Rong Bo, leapt off a building and killed himself on Jan. 8 at a Foxconn plant in the northern city of Langfang in Hebei province. His death went unreported until Friday when it was finally confirmed by officials after relatives reported it to the media, Xinhua said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5j3oGhnvg--hWMiOvxx8cAuD2yZOwD9FR86AO3

People jumped at the chance to try out the new iPad. iPhones have been flying off store shelves. But the employment rate in China has been plummeting and stocks have been falling fast. Apparently, these workers liked Windows.

Back