Look at this GIF

Man, I remember getting this in an email twelve years ago, but it wasn't in a gif, and there were more math questions (and they were more random), and I did think carrot.

Fixed.

You jerk.

Not really

vegetaj.jpg

Wow, I said carrot, but I saw it coming afterwards, after seeing lots of these things.

I thought carrot. I must be so predictable.

I opened this in a tab like half an hour ago and just switched over to catch the last few frames of the gif and still thought carrot. :eek:

HOW EFFECTIVE oh wait I had carrots last night.

So would you say you suck in English through your mouth, or do you use some kind of vacuum device?

Here is my real-time Notepad input:

i said orange first

I was still thinking about how apples aren't vegetables when the gif mentioned the carrot thing.

I guess that makes me the ****ing retarded one, right? Well, fetch me my fruit hat! Where am I going, it's gonna get hungry. So I'll just eat the hat. "Cause it has fruit on it, and I like fruit, the way they're not vegetables and critchety. Like the taste of fresh pine needles the morning after a furious tirade from your wife 'caused you eat all of the fruit because fruit tastes the best with the hint of salty tears.

TIL fruits are logical and vegetables are silly and artistic.

Maybe some chose carrot because of an apparent fascination with phallic foods?

So would you say you suck in English through your mouth, or do you use some kind of vacuum device?

*thinks for 5 minutes*

Oh, so it should be suck at English.

I thought banana. Then I realised I was an idiot.

Initially I thought "ah crap, one of these", and shortly afterwards I thought of carrot.

Back