Look at this...haha

Goombatommy

Reaction score
Look at this crap that Planetunreal.com posted lol

"With Half-Life 2 very likely delayed, UT2004 is sure to be the FPS of the holiday season. Ho ho ho!"

What a toolbag lol. An Unreal fanboi commenting on HL 2 bein delayed....what a tool.

Originally posted by Goombatommy
Look at this crap that Planetunreal.com posted lol

"With Half-Life 2 very likely delayed, UT2004 is sure to be the FPS of the holiday season. Ho ho ho!"

What a toolbag lol. An Unreal fanboi commenting on HL 2 bein delayed....what a tool.

Dude... that's Fragmaster.

Yeah. He runs both sites.

Hahaha that makes it even funnier. UT2k4 would be the game of NO holiday season. It excites me about as much as a steaming pile of dogshit.

Omg he runs an unreal site also? That explains ALOT. Where's LadyICE to retake her thrown at PHL when she's needed most?

Originally posted by Adam
Omg he runs an unreal site also? That explains ALOT. Where's LadyICE to retake her thrown at PHL when she's needed most?
heh.. i don't think she's going to wake up for a few hours ;)

Originally posted by DimitriPopov
Hahaha that makes it even funnier. UT2k4 would be the game of NO holiday season. It excites me about as much as a steaming pile of dogshit.

I second that. Read the comments on that news post. Look at some of them:

Originally posted by UnrealFanboy
Look at the Half-Life community! It's all in shreds! The field's ripe for the pickin', and UT2004 is gonna lead the pack

Yeah, right. What a moron.

Originally posted by UnrealFanboyJr.
dont forget the rep of the developers ... Epic has how many games under their belts? ... valve has what... 1?

ROFL! Maybe so, but Valve's single five year old game is more popular (not to mention better IMO) than all the Unreals combined!

ROFL! Maybe so, but Valve's single five year old game is more popular (not to mention better IMO) than all the Unreals combined!

;o

the first Unreal alone can hold its weight against hl1 anyday. Half-life was rather boring, 90% of the time you were just crawling through some duct work.

i think he is insulting PU news ... what and idiot ... ooooo look at me I'm a halflife 2 fan boy making fun of ut2003/04 players on planetunreal... what a dick
/me laughs my ass off.

And the Half-Life community is melting down faster than Chernobyl.
/me dies.

Originally posted by SheepFactory
;o

the first Unreal alone can hold its weight against hl1 anyday. Half-life was rather boring, 90% of the time you were just crawling through some duct work.
unreal had nice graphics.. but the story and gameplay was retarded. sorry

;o

Wow, once again our presence is graced by the troll prince.

Even if HL2 was delayed to 2004, isn't Thief 3, Deus Ex 2, and Far Cry coming out this year? ;)

Maybe Fragmaster is just in love with UT2004 and doesn't want HL2 stealing its thunder, so that's why he posts all these idiotic delay comments. hmmm.....

======================================

Originally posted by worldspawn
unreal had nice graphics.. but the story and gameplay was retarded. sorry

Originally posted by ElFuhrer
Wow, once again our presence is graced by the troll prince.

lmfao nice replies to sheep, guys.

i totally agree that unreal sucked a big fat one. what a terrible game that was. maybe they should try making a new game that looks nice AND(!) doesn't suck to play.

or will they just keep going with ut2k5,6,7,8 until they go out of business due to complete unoriginality?

Originally posted by =DH=Da_Sniper_Kru

No-one, i mean NO-F---ING-ONE cusses PU members cept me. you better watch your step.

its such a shame im not a moderator...

.... Omg what a nerd trying to act big and powerful. Thats so pathetic.

Sheep, when are you going to retire from your 'trolling career?'

When it ceases to be entertaining.

I wasnt trolling here anyway, the FIRST Unreal, UnrealONE, was an awesome game. It seems as if you guys are confusing it with the most recent unreal catastrophy. I have never met a gamer that played Unreal and didnt like it.

i liked unreal 1, sheep, but you're gonna have a tough time convincing anyone that unreal was a better first person experience than HL.

i liked unreal 1, sheep, but you're gonna have a tough time convincing anyone that unreal was a better first person experience than HL.

More like he's gonna have to a tough time convincing ANYONE that Unreal was better then HL. Unreal wasn't that good, period. That's coming from the view of a gamer, not an HL fan.

i woulda bought ut2k4 if they had all its features packed into ut2k3, and called it ut-2, intead of being money-grubbing prostitutes and making a new game every year.

ok.. i registered just to say this

When Unreal came out all the games were crap. It only had to compete with crap like Quake2..

Quake2 vs. Unreal? .. first couple of maps in unreal were insane

unreal had pretty decent single player, UT was pretty goddamn mad, but half life just owned it because hl wasn't like quake or soemthing it was different...

that's what i reckon anyway

Do you guys not realise that all Fragmaster is wanting is a reaction?

Just dont rise up to any of the stuff he posts

I, personally, am looking forward to HL2 & UT2K4. I understand that this is a HL2 forum, but some people on here need to check thier fanboy level. While I'm convinced that HL2 will have a MUCH larger impact on the gaming community than UT2K4 (if only for the SOURCE engine) that doesn't mean that the game is going to suck. They are two very different types of games, although they are both considered to be a FPS.

Flame on.:flame:

I dislike UT2004.

I've never liked the unreal series much. But I'm looking forward to HL2, Halo and Doom 3, so I'm not really that much of a fanboy.

Originally posted by DimitriPopov

steaming pile of dogshit.

hehe too bad it wasn't a pun because thats funny. =D

Yes!

This proves that Fragmaster doesn't think that the game will be released this year. Excellent.

This means he's as misinformed as Steelhed and a few others. I've explained somewhere else where I think the "Feburary 2004" date comes from and why it completely disagrees with what we know about the state of the game.

Back