Look at this...haha

Originally posted by Feath
Yes!

This proves that Fragmaster doesn't think that the game will be released this year. Excellent.

This means he's as misinformed as Steelhed and a few others. I've explained somewhere else where I think the "Feburary 2004" date comes from and why it completely disagrees with what we know about the state of the game.

Link me up bro, I wanna read it.

I played UT1 for 2 years and loved it (along with my other fav CS), and I still play UT2k3 sometimes, but this guy is in fantasy land if he thinks UT2k4 won't suck or will even compare to HL2.

I'm an Unreal diehard, but Jesus Christ, this guy is a ****tard!

Originally posted by Ralphus
I played UT1 for 2 years and loved it (along with my other fav CS), and I still play UT2k3 sometimes, but this guy is in fantasy land if he thinks UT2k4 won't suck or will even compare to HL2.

I'm an Unreal diehard, but Jesus Christ, this guy is a ****tard!

Are you talking about me? If not, I don't think that UT2K4 will suck and I don't consider myself to be anything close to a "****tard".

Originally posted by N0N1337H41
Are you talking about me? If not, I don't think that UT2K4 will suck and I don't consider myself to be anything close to a "****tard".

I think he was referring to Fragmaster.

UT2k3 = rock on!
took awhile to smooth all the bugs out, but with the latest patch, it absolutly ROCKS.
Highly anticipating UT2k4. :)

Never played quake....

Back