Look at this ..

U

ultraflip

I don't know if anyone has posted it yet, but i didn't find anything using the searchbutton, so look :

http://members.shaw.ca/storage_4/hl2story/

I think this is pretty ****ing awesome. Of course it does not contain all information, but the timeline and his explanaitions are the best i've seen so far. He's not really going into details, but i think he figured out the most important things correctly.
I already knew all that stuff because im reading forums about the HL story for weeks now, but he put it all into a nice looking package that should be easy to understand, even for the last idiot who's still thinkin that Gordon is the G-Man or that HL2 has anything to do with Star Wars.

Err. It's on the front page. Good article, but I'm not sure if I agree with all the points.

Holy crap, now i can never post again on this forum. This is so embarrassing, im going to kill myself.
Can someone please delete this thread so i can rest in peace ?
Why do things like this keep happening to me ...

ultraflip said:
Holy crap, now i can never post again on this forum. This is so embarrassing, im going to kill myself.
Can someone please delete this thread so i can rest in peace ?
*BUMP*

:E

Hey, it's better that we hear about something cool twice than not at all.

ultraflip said:

Might be because you don't check to see if somethings posted before you post it...

Soundwave said:
Might be because you don't check to see if somethings posted before you post it...

Well, he wrote he hit the search button before he posted, so he at least tried..he doesn't look at the front page of hl2.net, but goes directly to forums, as I believe most of us does...so without this thread, I wouldn't notice this nice article.

Thx, ultraflip:)

Back