Looking back... remember good times...

G

Im gonna look back in my life one day, and remember the hype that HL2 brought out, and how crazy I went.

Half-Life 2 in a sense, is more then a game, for some people, its a way of life... literally, if you consider the MODers, they depend on HL2 to do their 'thing', like me, i work on HL1 and HL2 mods.... It is more then a game!!

=)

This, kids, is an example of 'Thinking too much about things' or 'Having too much spare time'

Oh, and your right, I do have a lot of spare time, im at work now, im a gfx design/coder, but they dont make me do much, so i have A LOT of spare time.

Damn, i'd like a job where they don't make me do much.
You're lucky dude.

Im with you man. HL has become more than just a game for me. I feel connected to it sometimes. Many good times at Black Mesa, Laser Guided Rocket Launchers, hitting scientists in the head with crowbars. It's all so good

Yes it is so much more than just a game. It is Zen in a box.
A state of mind, a way of being. For me it has become a philisophical
obsession. I think that in modern philisophical thought HL2 will replace,
modernism, post-modernism and post-Straussian Epistemological Constructivism as the thing to talk about at snob Mensa parties in lower Manhattan.

Half Life 2 will be so many different things to so many people that
it will surely vie with the major religions, the institution of family and
even personal hedonism, for a position in the center of all human affairs.

In the end HL2 will not only be the definitive FPS, but it will be an
unrivaled commentary on the Human Condition. Some will no doubt
put forth that it will help to define man's relationship with God, in a way
unseen since Michaelangelo's Cistine Chappel Ceiling depicion of the
Creation of Adam.

Humanity is about to be transformed, to change, to progress, dare we even say To Evolve toward a higher plain of Being and Conciousness.

Yet so few truly realize the full implications of Half Life 2.

Originally posted by exoeight
Im gonna look back in my life one day, and remember the hype that HL2 brought out, and how crazy I went.

Half-Life 2 in a sense, is more then a game, for some people, its a way of life... literally, if you consider the MODers, they depend on HL2 to do their 'thing', like me, i work on HL1 and HL2 mods.... It is more then a game!!

=)

Then you need to get out more

Damn Bass, the guys being compassionate about something and thats all you have to say? Sorry we cant all be as cool as you. You replied to the thread in the same message board. If anyone needs to get out more. Its all of us...

Originally posted by exoeight
Oh, and your right, I do have a lot of spare time, im at work now, im a gfx design/coder, but they dont make me do much, so i have A LOT of spare time.

oddly enough im a gfx designer as well and have tons of free time...i cant wait for HL2 either..but im not looking at its release the way you are i dont think.

Originally posted by razorblade kiss
Damn Bass, the guys being compassionate about something and thats all you have to say? Sorry we cant all be as cool as you. You replied to the thread in the same message board. If anyone needs to get out more. Its all of us...

LMAO

yeah, im working on Navy Seals - Preemtive Operations, and Infection MOD.

Im redesigning the HORRIBLE crap infection mod website, lol, needs major overhaul, then ill be coder/gfx person...

for Navy Seals - Preemptive Operations I am Lead gfx, and im doing the HTML version of the website. We have a forum we use though, so thats cool. =)

There are links to those mods on hl2files, or other MOD sites. Navy Seals doesnt have the site up yet, but were very active,

Im currently trying to join www.beyondhalflife.com as their graphic designer.

its always funny to see people on forums make wise cracks at ones social status, when they forget that they are no different BECAUSE THEY ARE POSTING ON THE SAME FORUM lol.

slug lemme guess you have a hot girlfriend, but shes waiting for you to get off the hl2.net forum

Back