Looking for help with Portal Renderings

Volpin

Reaction score
Hey Guys, sorry in advance if this is the incorrect place to put this. I thought I should place it in the Portal section, but seeing as how I'm pretty sure everyone in here would have access to a modelviewer, this might yield a better result in my search.

A little while ago I made a Portal gun. It got posted around the internet a bit, and some of you guys might have seen it:

3576111171_66c1fc2462.jpg

3576915566_a306a0746f.jpg

So now I need to make a set of heelsprings to complete the costume for my fiancee. Problem is, I only own a 360 and no PCs, so I don't have access to the modelviewer or development tools. Needless to say, I can't really get a good enough perspective on the heelsprings while playing Portal, so I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to help me out.

Specifically, I'm looking for good shots of the upper portion, although as much detail as can be generated would be fantastic. I've done what I can with what little information there is online, but if I could get a hand here it would be appreciated.

If this isn't the correct place to get that info, can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

This isn't the right section, but it's okay. Sorry, I don't have Portal installed atm.

I'm installing portal now. Give me a little bit and I'll get some screengrabs for you. But you have to promise to post pics of the final costume!

btw that portal gun kicks the shit out of ZombieTurtle's one. Suck it ZT.

EDIT: Here you go:

chell01.png

chell02.png

chell03.png

chell03.png

chell05.png

chell06.png

Fantastic! Exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much for the help!

It was those weird little bulbous black things on the inside back that I couldn't get a good angle on. Hell, you can hardly see them in the game.

I will definitely be posting pictures of the finished result, thanks for the awesome source images as well as the quick turnaround!

Back