Looking for mens underpants with inner pocket

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy these? Sometimes you need a pocket inside the underpants for stuff when you travel. Security reasons.

All i find are the traditional boxer type underpants. Tried target, kmart, some other random shops. All this kind of stuff.

0000005.JPG

Can anyone help?

that guy has a small dick.

Why don't you get one of those wallet belts, then you don't have to replace all of your current underwear. You don't necessarily have to put a wallet in it, though I shudder to think of what you might want to put in there.

Remote_Control_vibrator_Egg_sex_toys.jpg

I like those pants that have the small pockets where no one sees them. also if you're hiding something near your loins and you tell them you have gonorrhea they'll probably let you by

Isn't that the thii=ng you strap around your underwear so that you don't get pickpocketed?

Otherwise known as a money belt - traveled with them all through India and PNG. Also means that when you sleep you can take off the belt and wear it round your neck or just put it on the bedside table etc.

When you travel its important to ram your wallet deep up your ass when you suddenly feel drugged.

Back