Looking for Original Half Life Advertisement: 'Fastest Way to a Man's Heart...'

Zyphria

Reaction score
Curious if anyone kept any scans or wallpapers featuring one of better original Half Life advertisements, which I'll describe here:

A picture of one of those female assassins holding a crossbow with the text (which I'll paraphrase, since I can't remember the original wording):

"She knows the fastest way to a man's heart is between his fourth and fifth rib."

Anyone? I searched Google for quite a while without any luck...maybe someone has a few magazines from 5-6 years back?

Gah, I saw that not too long ago (well, at least a year, actually).

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say DaveJ's Half-Life Nostalgia project would have it; but I can't for the life of me remember the site.

Ive got one i got with oposing force.

Green HL symbol

"How can you think on your feet... When your legs have been bitten off from the knee down?"

Its the oldest poster in my room.

yea, like steal its gun and ammo... :D

those are pretty cool. anyone see the ad for HL2 in the latest pc gamer? its just a black page with the HL squared symbol. i love how its so simple, thats all this great game needs to advertise.

kaf11 said:
those are pretty cool. anyone see the ad for HL2 in the latest pc gamer? its just a black page with the HL squared symbol. i love how its so simple, thats all this great game needs to advertise.

You also need the game, but that is besides the point. :thumbs:

"He would have graduated first in the class from the Academy, except he ATE the drill seargent!"

That is the best line ever :D

And while we're on the subject of The Nostalgia Project, their movies don't work any more.

the movies do work but you need to uncook them. can't remember how you do that now. im sure someone will know

frances_farmer said:
the movies do work but you need to uncook them. can't remember how you do that now. im sure someone will know

You can use this program to uncook it.

Hey eraser, YOU THE MAN! I've had those videos for more than a year but never managed to see them till now. I even emailed the guy who made the Nostalgia Project to no avail. They're a great watch, thanks a lot!

Those videos are actually scary to someone used to the hidef pack. :S

thomashiles said:
Hey eraser, YOU THE MAN! I've had those videos for more than a year but never managed to see them till now. I even emailed the guy who made the Nostalgia Project to no avail. They're a great watch, thanks a lot!

No problem man :).

Back