Looking For this Gordon Freeman Pic

Reaction score
There's this Gordon Feeman & Alyx Vance pic where they both stand against a tower, which was shown on a trailer a few years ago. Do you have the larger version of the pic? I need it for my school project.

watch the movie, take a screen shot of you computer screen
put it on word or something then make it bigger

Yes, my school project. What better way to commerate Half Life 2's Gold status than to make a school project out of it.

ne0_shiny said:
watch the movie, take a screen shot of you computer screen
put it on word or something then make it bigger

How do I take a screenshot of that? Should I take the BINK version or Mpeg version?

Praise the Lord! Thanxxx!

hl2_concept_34.jpg

Sorry about that, I didn't know that link had been blocked. At least you got to it eventually.

That's my favourite piece of artwork I've ever seen.

Just wondering, why is that site blocked?

Because they either distribute or allow distribution of the stolen build. Or at least allow content of the stolen build to be discussed and distributed.

I think.

Wow...that's like an awesome picture..... one of the only good shots which isn't like a really really overly photoshopped wallpaper......

???

Wow, somehow I dont get it :frown:

I want that pic too!!!

Which site to visit now?

Talking about pictures of Gordon: Im looking for the one with Gordon hitting an alien with his crowbar from HL2... Behind him, there are two striders... Its no ingame screenie!

I first saw it in the PC Gameplay with the review this month...
It looks absolutely great, I want to make a wallpaper out of it..

He Great

Hahaha this is toooo funny...

I have been looking for the screenie you just showed for sooo long... and I just found it on the same site as the other one!!!

I love that pic, and then you tell us that you love the other one!!!

Now we are all satisfied!!!

Enjoy...

Back