looks like sof2

pinkerton

Reaction score
I just realized it, but some of the screenshots, mainly to cs-nation ones for dust, remind me an aweful lot of sof2. anyone else see what I mean?

yea. i see what you mean, they both have 512x512 textures, which is the biggest similarity im seeing. plus sof2 had textures similar to dust in one of the levels forgot which one.. sof2 still looks great at highest detail 1600x1200.

the big one that strikes me is the glock model. It just looks like something from sof2, but not on acid.

I dont think so. Then again, I havent been to big on any games lately.

I liked sof2.. you need to get mods though.. they greatly improve it (more weapons etc)

poseyjmac said:
yea. i see what you mean, they both have 512x512 textures, which is the biggest similarity im seeing. plus sof2 had textures similar to dust in one of the levels forgot which one.. sof2 still looks great at highest detail 1600x1200.

Actually those textures are 1024x1024 - 2048x2048

SOF2 only had 512 i believe

sof2 is the new cheater strike lol, i used to play it a lot a long time ago it was cool
but i like CS better (i just started playing CS:CZ 3 months ago or something)
the last few times i played sof2 EVERYtime i really mean EVERYTIME there was a cheater or cheaters even on the server, hell they even had a server full of em o_0 cheating against eachother lol.

and the dumb thing is a lot of times ppl dont even respond when u say that they are cheating they dont want to kick them :/
ppl bitch about cheaters all the time and kick ppl that arent cheating but when theres somebody, nobody cares........

it was a fun game though its counterstrike but a little more arcade, but that game has the most cheaters ive seen.

im really looking forward to CS:S because i love cs but it looks a little outdated

playin a 4-5? year old game with my p3,06ghz+9700pro :) but i juuust love the gameplay , so CS:S will rAwK :)

nc17 said:
Actually those textures are 1024x1024 - 2048x2048

SOF2 only had 512 i believe

seriously? how do you know? valve said they would release big textures like that later..

Back