Lord of the Rings Trilogy or Original Star Wars?

Better Trilogy?

• Lord of the Rings

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 46 63.9%

• Total voters
SenorDingDong said:
The Star Wars Universe is by far the largest fictious universe ever created though. Theres so much going on, Middle Earth is tiny in comparison.

I dunno about that...

Both amazing but....Star Wars!!

What beats a lightsaber?! :rolling: :farmer:

Edited tings to Rings ... unless of course you want it left Tings :p

Personally ... I dont think they are really comparable.
Star Wars whilst great is pure saturday afternoon pulp. Whereas LOTR is much more cinematic and grander in scope. ( Although the prequel trilogy changes all that and thats one of its faults imo but I digress )

You're kind of asking whats better this orange I have or that apple ? Whereas you should be saying I like apples and oranges :p

I hated LOTR with every fiber of my being. I despise the entire fantasy genre though so that probably explains it. There is nothing more gay in my opinion than elves, hobbits, dwarves and wizards.

I am, on the other hand, a huge sci-fi fan. Obviously Star Wars is my choice. I'd rather watch episode 1,2 and 3 over and over than be subjected to one minute of LOTR.

Fishlore said:
I hated LOTR with every fiber of my being. I despise the entire fantasy genre though so that probably explains it. There is nothing more gay in my opinion than elves, hobbits, dwarves and wizards.

I am, on the other hand, a huge sci-fi fan. Obviously Star Wars is my choice. I'd rather watch episode 1,2 and 3 over and over than be subjected to one minute of LOTR.
Ohh ya cause nothings more cool and hettero then lasers, imperial storm troppers and ewoks i mean they are just so 1337 and awesome.

Common, both of these trilogies are geared towards nerds. Why do you think I like them so much? :LOL:

brink's said:
Ohh ya cause nothings more cool and hettero then lasers, imperial storm troppers and ewoks i mean they are just so 1337 and awesome.

Common, both of these trilogies are geared towards nerds. Why do you think I like them so much? :LOL:

there not really geared towards nerds at all, theyve just developed a nerd following. But i mean theres still tons of people who like these movies, who are by no means a hardcore nerd and know everything about it.

I loved Lord Of the Rings but I remember seeing Star Wars on VHS again and again and again when I was a little boy. Therefore, Star Wars takes a slight lead over LOtR.

Back