Losing it.... (Virginity, not sanity)

actually i just lost my virginity yesterday (08/12/03) and i am 17

Crowbar!, Stay away from my woman!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!

13 lost it to my ahnd like crowbar of doom 1 year ago

I was 13 when I lost my virginity, I'm 18 now.

edit: After reading some of these posts, I'd like to confirm that I lost my virginity to an actual female human being.

Originally posted by Chris_D
I lost my virginity this year in about February when I was 17.
Since then I've slept with a 20 year old and a 25 year old. Which was nice.

ROFL! The "Which was nice" thing from The Fast Show! If you don't know the show, i'll explain it a bit: You see a guy cutting up a cucumber in his kitchen, he's wearing an apron and looks into the camera. He goes: "....and then the next week, the same 6 numbers came up again! Which mean another 18 million £. Which was nice."

There's like 50 variations to this joke, every time something that's like SO LUCKY, and then he just says: Which was nice.

Ok if you know the show, you know what I'm talking about hehe :)

I was 19 when I lost my virginity, I'm 20 now(see sig). She was my girlfriend for 3 weeks before we slept together. The good news is, this sunday we're celebrating the 1 year aniversary of our relationship!

Im 27 now I lost mine when I was 15 or 16 I think hehe.

Looking back I wouldn't change anything. I'm now married and I love her to bits.

ps my wife was not the girl I slept with at 15 or 16. :bounce:

Originally posted by upbeat27
what does crappy music (imo) have to do with this thread

this thread made me think of "Hands Down"

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
Anyone listen to dashboard confessional?
I DO!
i don't know that much of em, though.
the new Hands Down recording rocks! ;)

Originally posted by @bel
I DO!
i don't know that much of em, though.
the new Hands Down recording rocks! ;)

yea it dose.

Something ****ing weird hapend yesterday.

I was watching MTV at like 4:00AM and im like "i want to see the hands downs video" it wasnt on mtv so i swithc to vh1 and it wasnt there either. i switched to mtv2 and it was playing. it scared me and made me happy at the same time.

Its a music channel...its plays music...thats what it is for. How is that weird in any way?

gah..... stop making this thread go Off-Topic :flame:.... I blame you Hunter Ridic :flame:

uhmm... oh jeez, let me see... im 16 and lost it a few weeks ago with, a girl, that I am fairly certain I love.. then again what do I know, not alot... alright I'll stop

I agree with the no sex before marraige thing is dumb as long as you love... the person, and your sure of it... yourself I mean, not as if you would be sure of it any other way, or if there was... a third... op... k im done

sorry.. i dont have.. ways with words... ever, let me rephrase what i said dumb, i mean "I find it pointless to myself personally, but for anyone who follows it then I respect their choice."

yes, thats better what i meant... i think

yep, im sure now, so its just not my personal choice

Ok so you guys don't know the Fast Show. Bugger...

I lost it about a year ago to a girl who was 2 years older then me, it was scarey and over rather quickly:eek:

Err u know no sex before marrige is stupid if ure not a christian its completely christian based i think....:| thats the whole idea thats why farrow supports it etc... :).

Its not stupid if thats what you want to do. Whether it be Christian or a otherwise. Promiscuity isn't exactly healthy...well, let me put it another way. It doesn't help your chances of avoiding disease...inlcuding AIDS.

I don't see what marriage has to do with anything. There are many unwed couples that are closer to each other than some married couples will ever be.

Originally posted by Fat Tony
Err u know no sex before marrige is stupid if ure not a christian its completely christian based i think.... thats the whole idea thats why farrow supports it etc... .

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Its not stupid if thats what you want to do. Whether it be Christian or a otherwise. Promiscuity isn't exactly healthy...well, let me put it another way. It doesn't help your chances of avoiding disease...inlcuding AIDS.

Ditto to that, Farrow. And in addition, every time you do something like have sex, it gets less "special" (for lack of a better word) each time. Many people in this forum regret not waiting. I want the first time for me, which will be with my future wife, to be what it should be.

I'm 19, I'm Christian, and I'll be a virgin until I marry. Although I don't think my values would change that much if I weren't Christian.

I haven't had sex in like 3 years so I feel like a virgin again anyway.

I lost my V years ago.... but im just posting this because ive just lost my 'blow job from a pierced tongue girl' virginity yesterday!

Highly recommended!!

:E

Back