Lost

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
Brilliant show. It's about a group of survivours from a plane crash. I just finished watching episode 4 and the HL comunity needs to know something.
The g-man is in it. I'm not joking, a guy in blue was watching the camp. Only I think he was wearing a white shirt and white runners

It all makes sense now....
Here in North America we just finished watching the season finale a few weeks ago :p

yeah its been on 3 weeks here, the brits have to wait for it i guess, presume bbc will screen it sooner or later, we get stuff earlier here which is cool. Its awesome, the gman was in it tonight, lol.

who is he?
what are the monsters?

Well you're going to be throroughly surprised when

They actually show a scene from HL.

To all you people who are still watching it:

The season finale is excellent, you will not be dissapointed. :D

Also, just so you know, you can watch all the episodes for free, with NO COMMERCIAL BREAKS MIND YOU. That's right, no listening to stupid Jamster ads or etc. One straight marathon of Lost goodness on Winamp Internets TV.

ZOOOMG!

yea lost is super-good. i watched the season finale a couple weeks ago. Anyone have any theories about everything?

Currently, what I've seen and heard best relates to the so-called "game theory."

Basically, the whole show is one big game. We see the Locke takes an interest in games, from Mousetrap in his flashback to all the other times he's mentioned them. We see Locke give an explanation to Walt about white and black pieces. There's the Black Rock and the White Hatch. There's also the Black smoke.

The survivors are the white pieces while the Others are the black pieces. The 'monster' is a security system, designed to stop the players from breaking the rules. And that's my theory.

Of course, it definately has a chance of not being true.

edit: Oops, forgot to spoilerize.

Wow Shens, I haven't heard that theory before, seems like it could be possible. I don't really know how the survivors would be breaking the rules though. And why would a security system want to test a player (Locke)? Maybe to see If he is fit to play the game or what part of the game he would play?

There's so many possibilities, and secrets in Lost that you could probably just say something random, and it would have a chance of happening. That's what makes the show so interesting. :)

The game theory sounds really interesting.

What I was wondering, was why The Others...

seem to have a thing with taking children. First, they took the French woman's baby; I'm assuming they tried to steal Claire's baby since they took her when she was pregnant but left behind Charlie; and if it was them on the boat, they just took Walt. What do they want with the kids? Maybe they brainwash them and add them to their side... which in the game theory would be like stealing pieces? Or they sacrifice little kids to the island?

And which side would the French woman fit in with.....

Basically...

The blonde girl on the Others' boat was probably, and most likely, Alex. So, they, as you said, brainwash them. They seem to only choose the ones that are special, like Walt. During Michael's flashback, we see an Australian Bronze cuckoo dying outside the window. This was the bird Walt was reading about at the time. We also have the polar bear incident and his ability to throw knives like a pro. He knows about the hatch and also set fire to the raft to stay on the island. He's special like that.

zooooomj.

Back