Lost

It was cool... but what did the dancing have to do with anything?

Any way, Locke is the man. Don't **** with Locke.

Absinthe said:
It was cool... but what did the dancing have to do with anything?

its just an abstract artsy ad they aired over here in the uk to get people to watch it months before it broadcast

it worked for me because i was intruiged

What the hell is in the bunker? I have to know! Arrrrg...

I couldn't hold back the temptation to watch the episodes my freind had downloaded onto his X-Box and brought with him on holiday. I watched up to episode 18, now what am I going to watch every wednesday. :( Gah, Lost was the one good thing that was actually on all week on TV. Bar Scrubs. Now I have to wait. :(

Still, great stuff. So much I want to tell my freinds and talk about but there on episode... uh, whatever one is on TV at the moment. 5 or 6 or something.

Just download the rest? Im on episode 20 now, watched 19 this morning, well good so far

I'm up to episode 13. I've ordered the series on DVD but it doesn't come until mid Sep.

MrMan said:
Just download the rest? Im on episode 20 now, watched 19 this morning, well good so far

I don't download. And I'd rather wait, although its going to be somewhat 'grueling' but still.

Snakebyte said:
Just wait til the 21st. :)

BTW - I don't know if anyone has seen this, but here's a quick clip from the first episode of season 2.

http://homepage.eircom.net/~basquilletj/201Clip.swf :O

I just watched that, I shouldn't have though :LOL:

Here's something to ponder: Last episode if I remember correctly, Jack has a flashback where he's in the airport having a drink at the bar... he meets this lady that's on the same flight, but we never saw her in season one, yet IMDB has her listed for season two.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/

Michelle Rodriguez .... Ana-Lucia Cortez (Season 2)

Anyone care to speculate?

Yeah,
im guessing she's from another grop of survivors on the island
In fact, call that a very educated guess hehe :wink

Gunner said:
I just watched that, I shouldn't have though :LOL:

Here's something to ponder: Last episode if I remember correctly, Jack has a flashback where he's in the airport having a drink at the bar... he meets this lady that's on the same flight, but we never saw her in season one, yet IMDB has her listed for season two.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/

Michelle Rodriguez .... Ana-Lucia Cortez (Season 2)

Anyone care to speculate?

http://lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10002/sea2cast.jpg

That's the cast for season 2. As you can see to the far left, Ana-Lucia is there. (The woman that Jack was talking to in a flashback in Exodus 1.) She sat in 42E, so that confirmes that people from the back of the plane survived.

In response to The_Monkey's information:

Yeah the way they were hinting about it towards the end of the first season, you had to figure there would be at least some other survivors. Although her looking like the only one seems a little weird.

She looks out of place in that picture.

TIIMMYY said:
God damn mother ****ing spoiler tags! :(
Sorry about that.

But it can't come as an suprise for anyone who has watched beyond the 4th episode.

The_Monkey said:
Sorry about that.

But it can't come as an suprise for anyone who has watched beyond the 4th episode.

That's true, the black lady told Jack in episode four that she believed her husband was alive, Jack replied: "everyone who was in the tail of the plane is gone" and she says: "they're probably thinking the same thing about us".

That was the one episode I missed :(

It's on tonight. \:D/ I shall have fun watching it.

TIIMMYY said:
That was the one episode I missed :(

It's on tonight. \:D/ I shall have fun watching it.
You will. It's one of the best episodes in the whole show.

When is season 2 premiering? I can`t wait any longer, the suspence is killing me!

In other news, Terry O Quinn (Locke) has an emmy nomination.

Absinthe said:
In other news, Terry O Quinn (Locke) has an emmy nomination.

He deserves it, He is one of the best actors from Lost, however I don`t remember him in any previous work, anyone?

http://terryoquinn.net/filmography.html

Been in Old School recently, tho uncredited, and has appeared as the mayor in Tombstone, as well as a few xfiles appearances both on TV and in the movie...infact he's been in LOADS of stuff according to that filmography, though i admit i also couldnt place him when watching Lost

BTW i had to stop reading some of the posts in here, i skim read a couple and noticed a plea for spoilers..i managed not to ruin anything for myself but bear in mind that some people havent seen all of season 1 yet and dont want to ruin it so if you must post spoilers, however big, use tags plz. Thx :)

I just watched episode 15
They caught the bad dude, then that ****ing retard Charlie goes and shoots him. What a dumbass!!!! I was looking forward to them finding out something interesting.

P.S. Claire is hot.

rAdIOhEaD said:
He deserves it, He is one of the best actors from Lost, however I don`t remember him in any previous work, anyone?

He's one of those guys that I recognize from a lot of things, but can't put my finger on it.

However, I bought the Millenium series on DVD and he's a big character in that as well. So that's what I identify him with the most. Had a big ol' moustache. He also had a brief bit in the X-Files movie.

StardogChampion said:
I just watched episode 15
They caught the bad dude, then that ****ing retard Charlie goes and shoots him. What a dumbass!!!! I was looking forward to them finding out something interesting.

P.S. Claire is hot.

Yeah, Charlie's been starting to get on my nerves. He's such a freakin' obsessive watchdog when it comes to Claire. He forfeits any possibility of interrogating Evan, he hits Sayid (because it's apparently loosely his fault that some shit happened to Claire), he has no foresight, and is generally a useless twit. Freakin' junkie hobbits.

Oh yeah, Claire is hot. I felt bad thinking that though. You know... because she's pregnant. But now that she's given birth, she's a certified milf.

Absinthe said:
He's one of those guys that I recognize from a lot of things, but can't put my finger on it.

However, I bought the Millenium series on DVD and he's a big character in that as well. So that's what I identify him with the most. Had a big ol' moustache. He also had a brief bit in the X-Files movie.

Millenium! wow I remember that one, I think it was from the creators of X-files as long as I can remember, it had a short run if I am not mistaken.

P.D: I am remember him know, he used to wear a cap in the Millenium series and in the X-files movie!

I don't recall any cap. Just the moustache. :)

Yeah, it was created by Chris Carter of X-Files fame. Originally was supposed to be a 7even-esque TV series. He then handed it off to Morgan and Wong (also of X-Files fame) for the second season. I personally found the M&W motif be more interesting, as the original "hook" could only go so far. The more supernatural stuff appealed to me more, and the finale was just... wow.

Fell apart during the third season and then got canned. :(

He is the one "trying" to disarm the bomb in FtF.

rAdIOhEaD said:
When is season 2 premiering? I can`t wait any longer, the suspence is killing me!
September 21st.

Just finished season 1, awesome program, gonna have to wait till easter to get season 2 tho :\ bummer

WOOHOO Lost Season 1 on DVD tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111!!!!!!!oneone!!111
i just pre-ordered on amazon.com and it should be in my hands Thursday.... my GPA just dropped about 2 points

I ordered it too, except it's getting shipped internationally so it'll take like a week or longer to come... :(

But the bittorrent version doesn't come with the extra features, unless you got the DVD version which would take agessss to download...

I didn't bother reading any of the thread. Just wanted to coment how when Saheed *spelling..iraqi dood.* was trying to get his friend to lead CIA to the C4....they were playing Half-Life when he discovered the bug.

Just thought I'd share :D

Got 2 more episodes to go...I can't wait to see this climatic ending..gogo black smoke.
Just finished Season 1. The whole bottomless like pit with the ladder borked part way. I sort of saw that comming. Then the boat going kabloom. You HAD to have known something was going to go wrong. Nothing goes right on that island D:

Lost is great.

How many episodes are there in the first series?

My season 1 DVD arrived yesterday and I've watched up to the one before Exodus part 1. I'll finish the series tonight :D

Claire is still hot.

3vil said:
Lost is great.

How many episodes are there in the first series?
24 or 25...I can't remember off the top of my head.

There's 25 but some people think there's 26 as there's a recap episode called Lost - The Journey squeezed in near the end

10 more episodes to go before I can re-claim my place and carry on watching from where I left off... bah. :(

CyberPitz said:
I didn't bother reading any of the thread. Just wanted to coment how when Saheed *spelling..iraqi dood.* was trying to get his friend to lead CIA to the C4....they were playing Half-Life when he discovered the bug.

Just thought I'd share :D

Got 2 more episodes to go...I can't wait to see this climatic ending..gogo black smoke.
Just finished Season 1. The whole bottomless like pit with the ladder borked part way. I sort of saw that comming. Then the boat going kabloom. You HAD to have known something was going to go wrong. Nothing goes right on that island D:

You know what pisses me off? the iraqi guy is played by an indian. No, not native american, indian as in Ghandi. They could find two actors to play and speak korean but they couldn't find a single arab guy to play this part?

Back